MIstress Of Ceremonies

MIstress Of Ceremonies

Thursday, March 13, 2008

LET’S PLAY HORSE

LET’S PLAY HORSE

Heather Edwards looked forward to the call from her best friend Samantha Gower. Everyone called her Sam. She was five feet eight, a total tomboy and fit like fuck. She had biceps, real biceps and a deep six pack stomach, which she showed off with half cut t shirts almost all the time.

Heather was only five feet and when she got the call from her girl friend, it always made her guffaw loudly. She sucked at basketball and everyone knew it. She knew it most of all but always took the challenge. She liked spending time with her best friend, watching that strong body move about the half court, making shot after shot while Heather was happy if she hit the backboard, which sadly, wasn’t all that often. Sam would always try and give her pointers after her lousy shots, which Heather loved. Not that she’d learn anything, but it was the physical closeness of her friend that excited her.

But Heather’s life was not all happy. She was born a hermaphrodite. At first, she didn’t understand since she was an only child. It was only later that she found out her father forbid her mother to have any more children, fearing another dreaded embarrassment.

Her father was disgusted, her mother stoic. Heather’s penis was pretty strange when it came to cocks. She had a very thick foreskin about her cock head, almost a half inch thick and terribly veiny. Her dick head was hidden almost two inches deep so that when little Heather was pissing, it went all over the place. Her mother made her sit to pee so that all the spray would go into the bowl, not all over the commode and floor.

As Heather aged, her cock thickened and lengthened, yet her rosy pink cock head never made it out of its sheath. So she got used to it, learning how to clean it really good. Her testes also grew larger and hung lower so that by her first period, they hung to the middle of her thighs wrapped in a very wrinkled brownish sack.

She didn’t have any outside friends at first. Her mother sheltered her to the point of practically being in a prison. She was home schooled and wasn’t allowed to play with the neighbor kids. Sadly, she’d watch from the window as the kids ran around next door or across the street. She always dreamed of going out and playing one day.

Crying almost every day, her mother finally began to explore the futa experience by seeking councilors and other support groups. That is how she met Sam. Sam was a year older and also had a dick, a thick eight incher with baseball sized testicles, though neither had showed each other their endowments.

When they met, Heather was so happy she cried. Sam took a shining to her and soon they were inseparable. Though Sam lived twenty minutes away in another town, since she was older she got her license first and would drive over and they’d play together.

This particular day Sam came over in her usual garb, loose gym shorts and her half tee since it was a warm day. She carried her ever present basketball.

Heather opened the door and smiled, giving Sam a warm hug and let her enter the house. It was summer now so school was out. Though she was home schooled year round, she did get a week off in June as a reward for her high marks.

“So you up for a game?’ Sam asked, flicking the ball between her palms.

“Sure. But you always win. You know that.”

“Yeah, but it’s fun. Come on,” Sam chided.

“Okay. You want something to drink before we go?”

“Sure.” Heather led Sam into the kitchen and poured out some fresh iced tea her Mom made earlier that morning. Dad was at work and her Mom was out doing errands. They sat at the island between the dining room and kitchen, sipping their drinks.

“Hey, I met a guy,” Sam blurted out. Heather’s heart jumped into her throat involuntarily.

“R-really?”

“Yeah, he plays ball on the high school team and one day I was shooting baskets by myself when he walked over. We talked a bit and played horse. I smoked his ass,” she giggled proudly.

“Wow. So, you going to like go out?”

“Well,” she hedged. “He didn’t exactly ask yet, but we have another play date tomorrow. I mean, that’s as good as anything, right?”

“Gosh, t-that’s great,” Heather said softly. She KNEW that if Sam started dating that she’d have less time with her best friend in the whole world.

“Yeah. We’ll see what happens. I mean, I look good, right?” she asked, flicking her long dark ponytail off her wide shoulder.

“You’re beautiful,” Heather blurted, then blushed.

“Aww, you’re just sayin’ that ‘cause you’re my friend,” Sam said, not getting the meaning. ‘Sam sometimes was SO dense,’ Heather thought.

“So, you wanna go over to the park?” Heather asked, jumping off the stool.

“Sure.” They left the house and Sam drove down to the rec center. There were ten half courts. Because it was rather early, there were only a few guys hogging the place. She and Sam grabbed an open court and began the game.

Heather really wanted to play hard today, putting everything she had into it. Though she had no real skill, she tried. On their first game she actually led. Sam stopped and stared at little Heather, amazed.

“You’ve been practicing,” she said, accusingly.

“No I haven’t, honest. I just feel in the ‘groove’ today. Come on pussy, let’s go.” Heather thought using some of the words Sam worked with would get her friend to like her more. Her heart jumped again as she saw a slow grin form on Sam’s full lips.

“Oooookkkkaaaaay bitch,” she drawled and took a lay up shot, which not surprisingly she made. Heather swore to herself because lay ups were her weakest talent. Sam bounced the ball toward her. She caught it, closed her eyes and counted out her steps as she dribbled the ball. Though she looked like a dorky girl trying to play b-ball, she actually made the shot after several scary bounces on the rim.

“YEAH!” Heather shouted, pumping her arm up and down.

“Lucky shot. Try this,’ Sam offered, lining up a nice three pointer. The ball sailed in a perfect arc. Heather groaned to herself knowing it would probably swish the net. The sport Gods were with her. The ball rolled around the rim and tipped off.

“Fuck me,” Sam said in disgust. Like a lucky gambler taking their last chip and betting one number on the roulette table, Heather grabbed the ball and took a deep breath.

“I’m calling net only.” Sam looked at her small friend and raised an eyebrow.

“You’re on midget.” Heather HATED when Sam called her that. Usually it was when she was pissed. Sam had H-O-R to Heather’s H-O. “But if you miss you automatically get a letter.”

“I know it.” Heather concentrated, prayed to every God and Goddess she could think of and pushed her right arm up, launching the ball high. At first Heather thought she fucked up the shot but by wind or miracle, the ball only hit net.

This time Heather didn’t celebrate. She stood there, her eyes bugging out. She’d MADE it. Her first all net shot.

Sam muttered her disbelief and anger, shoving her bewildered playmate away and standing in the same spot. Sam took an inordinate amount of time to line her shot up as Heather held her breath. FINALLY Sam took the shot. The thundering sound of the ball hitting the backboard made Heather stutter an exhale. She was now up by two. She’d never been up before AND NEVER BY TWO.

“Shit,” Sam growled. “How the fuck did you do that?” She walked up to a panting Heather and looked down at her friend, a scowl on her face. “I KNOW you’ve been practicing.”

“I HAVE not. I told you. It’s just my game I guess.”

“You guess wrong. I ALWAYS win. You’re lying.”

Heather felt betrayed. She didn’t lie. And she would NEVER lie to her best friend. “I-I can’t believe you said that.”

They stared each other down, then Sam bounced the ball hard on the pavement. Heather grabbed it, shook her head and began to walk to the car.

“Hey, take a shot. We’re not done yet midget.”

Heather’s blood began to boil. With a loud growl she launched the ball over her shoulder with all her might and kept walking. She heard Sam shout “GOD DAMMIT!” Heather turned around. She’d made the shot! She MADE THE FUCKING SHOT! GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!

“YOU BITCH!” Sam shouted. Some of the other guys around the courts stopped playing to watch and listen. Sam roughly tossed the ball at Heather who deflected it with two palms. The sting hurt. Sam was pretty strong.

“There is no way in fucking HELL that you could have made that shot. I KNEW you were lying.”

Heather teared up. This was her first argument. Her first argument with her best friend. When she lost, which was every other time they ever played that STUPID game, she took it in stride. She KNEW she sucked.

But she now realized that Sam was a sore loser, expecting to REALLY win ALL the time. Maybe she wasn’t the best friend to have after all. “I DON’T LIE,” Heather said, crying. “I NEVER LIED TO YOU.” With that, she turned and began to walk out of the park.

“HEY MIDGET! ANOTHER GAME, COME ON,” Sam shouted after Heather’s retreating form. Heather expected her to follow her, make up, like they did in the movies. All she heard were loud bangs on backboards as everyone went back to playing. Heather ventured a quick look over her shoulder and saw Sam shooting hoops by herself.

‘Fine. Be like that,’ Heather thought and walked home. She entered the house and slammed the front door, rattling the front windows.

“WHAT IN . . . .,” her mother, Tricia said, marching out of the kitchen.

“Oh, hi Mom. Sorry.”

“What’s wrong honey?”

“Nothing. I’m going to study in my room,” Heather announced, taking two steps at a time upstairs. She didn’t slam her bedroom door but really WANTED to. She laid down on her bed and cried herself to sleep.

When she awoke, sweaty, her face damp, she sat up. The coolness of the air conditioning on her wet face made her shiver slightly. She went to the bathroom and washed the salty tears away. Looking in the mirror she saw her red eyes. ‘Fuck it,’ she thought. The sun was behind the house now so she knew dinner was coming soon. She walked downstairs and entered the kitchen.

“You need any help?” asked Heather softly as her mother was working the chicken on the counter.

“Oh, well, sure. You want to make a salad?” A mother isn’t stupid, though most kids think that. Tricia KNEW something was bothering her daughter but had the good sense to let time work for her. Heather would come around and open up when she was ready.

Heather went to work silently, washing the lettuce, tearing the leaves into smaller pieces, cutting onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, the works.

Ten minutes later the salad was tossed, ready and placed on the dining room table. “Anything else?’

“Er, no honey. Thank you for helping. Why don’t you sit down here at the island.” Her mother grabbed a glass and poured some iced tea, setting the glass in front of her daughter. “You want to talk?” she asked softly.

Heather shook her head slightly and sipped the cool drink. Tricia went back to preparing the chicken and vegetables. With the food cooking now, Tricia grabbed a glass of tea and sat across from her daughter.

“Honey, I’d like to help, if I can,” Tricia said softly, patting Heather’s hand.

“It’s just that . . . ,” Heather started and stopped, anger rising like bile from her gut.

“Yes?”

“Nothing,” she murmured tersely.

“Okay baby. If you want to talk, I’m here for you. You know that, right?’

”Yeah Mom,” Heather said softly and stood up. She loped into the den and turned the TV on. Tricia sighed and went back to minding the meal.

Dinner was strained, which was normal. Her father seemed uncomfortable around his only child. Tricia tried to start conversations but she got only a few words from each of them. Heather needed to take her mind off her troubles and offered to do the dishes. Her mother was no fool and happily accepted the offer.

Her Mom and Dad sat out on the back deck having an after meal drink while Heather rinsed all the pots, pans, dishes and silverware. Turning the dishwasher on, she went to her bedroom. Still filled with anger she decided to look on the internet for another friend like her. She convinced herself she didn’t need Sam anymore.

Surfing diligently she began to see things she hadn’t been exposed to before. Yes, PORN! Heather wasn’t stupid. She KNEW about sex but had never SEEN it. Now she was seeing all sorts of perversions. And surprisingly, she wasn’t disgusted with what she saw.

In fact, she began to get hot. Even with the AC, she felt too warm. She tossed off her clothes and put on her pajamas. Her C cup tits were firm so she didn’t wear a bra nor did she try to corral her girl cock and balls. Just too hot!

Surprisingly, she spent half the night surfing, clicking, watching and saving videos and pictures of things she enjoyed looking at. Although she felt a stirring in between her legs, she didn’t do anything about it. When she logged off and climbed into bed though, she felt a rush of wetness on her pajama bottoms around her cock. Touching it with a finger she felt the soft cloth soaked with a sticky, slimy liquid.

‘Did I pee?’ Heather thought. Then she shook her head. ‘Pee doesn’t feel like this.’ Tired, she just turned on her side and went to sleep.

The late morning dawned noisily as Heather groaned and rolled onto her stomach. Immediately she jumped up to a sitting position, frightened that something was in the bed with her. She felt a heaviness against her chest under her pajama top. Carefully touching the large lump, Heather gave a squeak, the feeling intense. With shaking fingers, she unbuttoned her top as her now very hard girl cock flop down onto her thigh.

Heather’s eyes got as big as saucers as she saw her real cock, her hard cock. It took a full minute for her understand that this was hers. It was a part of her. She scooted back on her bed so that her back was against her headboard, spreading her bent legs to really examine her first hard on. She giggled nervously as she studied it. The super thick sheath was now stretched taught, pulsing veins latticing its wrinkled surface.

But the most interesting part was her upper cock which she had never seen before, except for the pink head that was always hidden inside the long foreskin. Grasping it carefully, she lifted it up in front of her face. The apple sized cock head was shiny with pre cum and from the tightness of the skin at full hardness.

The head was shaped like a cock should look, at least from the pictures she saw last night on the internet. The sheer thickness of her cock amazed her also. With both fists she began to tentatively massage her strong dick, feeling things she never had before.

With eyes sparkling, she watched her pee slit open and close as she worked her turgid staff.

“HEATHER FRANCES EDWARDS, IF YOU DON’T GET UP YOU’LL . . . .” her mother shouted as she stormed into the room. Her mother took a double take at seeing her daughter’s first erection.

“Wha . . .what is THAT?” she shrieked, pointing at Heather’s hard cock.

“Um, I woke up like this. Honest.”

“W-well, we should see the doctor,” her mother said, turned on her heels and left the room, closing the bedroom door.

Her cock began to flag a bit, bending forward as she held the thick shaft. A blob of clear fluid bubbled out of her slit. She wiped a finger across it and naughtily tasted her emission. Smiling, she decided she liked it.

The shower felt good. Water pounded on her softie, the hard spray on her hanging cock really felt intense. Dressing she noticed that her cock was not going all the way down now. Her pink cock now hung out of the super thick base and foreskin.

Peeing was now easier and cleaner. That was one thing she liked about her new look.

Her mother got her a urology appointment for the next day. Feeling weirded out and giddy at the same time her first thought was to call Sam. But she nipped that thought in the bud immediately. A feeling of moroseness fell upon her. She had something to tell a trusted friend but now hadn’t one.

Moping about the rest of the day she decided to search the internet for more futa girls. She found a website for the FUTA FOUNDATION. She read its pages, mostly about girls like her. They had a journal and everything. The group even had yearly conventions.

It was forty dollars to join for the year. Heather didn’t have nearly that much saved from allowances. She decided to ask for the money.

Going downstairs, she found her mother in the den dusting around. “Mom?”

Her mother didn’t look at her. “What is it, dear?”

“Can I have forty dollars to join the Futa Foundation?” Her mother turned toward her.

“Why would you need to join that?”

“Well, Sam and I had a fight and I’d like to see if I can find other friends.”

“Now honey, your father would have a fit if you joined something like that. He doesn’t want anyone knowing about your . . . “

“My WHAT?” Heather shouted, amazed at her forcefulness.

“Honey, calm down, okay? Daddy just isn’t comfortable with,” she said, indicating Heather’s nether region with a wave of her hand, “and wasn’t even happy about Sam until he saw how happy you had become. It’s a shame we couldn’t . . .er . . “

“Couldn’t what?” asked Heather. Her mother turned away, waving the idea out of her head.

“What IS it Mom?” Heather stepped up to her and laid a soft hand on her shoulder. She felt her mother spasm softly. She was crying.

“Mom, what’s wrong?” She turned her mother toward her face. Tossing the dust rag on the couch her mother buried her face in her hands.

Heather immediately hugged her taller mother to her, feeling the woman shiver and shake as her sobbing became more pronounced.

“Mom, talk with me,” Heather said softly, caressing her mother’s bowed head. “Shhh, come on. Let’s have some tea and open up to each other.”

An hour later both women were giggling and gabbing like old friends. Heather was elated to talk this frank with her staid and proper mother. She had so many things to tell yet and was gushing it out in machine gun fashion.

“Whoa honey. Let’s talk, not assault me with words. We have a lot of time. I really feel good now. But what we have said stays between us, okay?”

“Mom, of course.” Her mother stood and refreshed their tea cups.

“Was Dad REALLY so mad about me?” Heather asked seriously.

Her mother sat and sighed. “Honey, it didn’t really have to do WITH you, just about your ‘condition’.”

“But Mom, my condition IS me.”

“I know that honey,” her mother said, caressing her pretty daughter’s face. “It’s just, well, it was so new for us. You’re the first in any of our families to be like that.”

“You mean a girl with a cock.”

Her mother reared back, her eyes wide with shock. Then she giggled. “I can’t believe you SAID that.”

“Mom, I HAVE A COCK. Deal with it,” Heather said jokingly. “Cock, cock, cock.”

“Well, don’t talk like that around your Dad, okay?”

“All right Mom. Can we talk again like this?”

“Anytime you wish, but only when your father isn’t home.” Heather giggled and sipped her tea.

“But Mom, can I still join the foundation?”

“Is it really important to you?’

“Yeah. It is.”

“Okay honey, let’s go upstairs and show me the sight. If I like it I’ll use the credit card.”

The doctor’s office was cool and smelled of chemicals and carpet. Heather fidgeted in her chair mindlessly looking at a worn glamour magazine. Carefully, she eyed the others about the waiting room. Some men, some older women. No one her age.

The nurse finally called her name and her mother followed her into the examination room. Dr. Helen Elder entered and opened the file she was carrying. “So, Heather, what seems to be the problem? There doesn’t seem to be any symptoms listed here.”

“Well Doctor, I wanted you to examine my daughter. Yesterday she got her first, um, erection.”

The woman doctor’s head snapped up and looked surprised. “Oh, I see,” she said carefully.

“She’s got both, well, you know.”

“This is my first. I’ve been to several seminars about people like you but never have actually had a patient that was one. So, um, you want to show me?” She sat in a low castered stool and rolled to Heather, sitting on the examination table.

Nervously, she disrobed, revealing everything, her weird looking cock and her long ball sack.

“Wow. Hmm. Well, sit back up on the table and let’s see what we have here.” The doctor donned latex gloves and put her glasses on. Slowly, she began to examine Heather’s privates.

“Definitely different from a normal penis. Let me look something up,’ she said and left the room. Heather looked nervously at her mother.

“It’s okay honey. Just let the doctor do her work.”

Several minutes later, Dr. Elder came in carrying a thick medical encyclopedia. “I think I see what’s going on. It looks like you have what is called EHS.”

“W-what is THAT?” asked Heather’s mother.

“Equine Hyperplasty Syndrome. It is nothing to worry about. It’s just the look of her penis. Some are curved up or to the left, others have deformities to the body or head. All members are different.”

“But what does it mean? Is it bad?”

“No no. It’s just that she has a very rare shape and construction. Mrs. Edwards, have you ever seen a horse’s penis?”

“No, should I have?”

The doctor laughed. “No. It’s just that Heather here has the same kind of construction. The thick base that lengthens a bit and supports the rest of the hidden penis as it erects.”

“So I’m like a horse?”

“Your penis is, yes. How long are you?’ the doctor asked, ready to write down any information in the near empty file.

“Um, I don’t know. I mean, it was like here,” Heather said, holding her hand to her neck.

“Wow. I’d say twenty inches or so. That’s definitely horse like.”

“How did she get this EHS?” asked Heather’s mother.

“It’s a genetic quirk, like getting bad breath or psoriasis. It just happens. But this has only been seen in one out of fifteen thousand futa births, according to the book here. She’s very special.”

Heather beamed at hearing that. She hadn’t heard anyone say that about her before.

“Well, as long as she’s okay,” her mother sighed.

“I wouldn’t worry. Um, Heather, have you ejaculated yet?” Heather looked at her questioningly.

“Have you had an orgasm?”

“Ah,” she murmured, giving a side glance to her mother. “Not yet.”

“You should try. See if everything works. If not we can do more testing to see if anything internal is wrong.” Standing, the doctor closed the file and smiled. “I think everything seems okay. Just let me know about any changes.”

Heather’s mother stood, about to say something. “It’s okay. I see nothing abnormal here.” The doctor left. Heather put her clothes on and they walked out, her mother paying for the visit.

On the drive home Heather stared out at the passing scenery. “Honey, you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just, well, I want to call Sam.”

“Then do it.”

“I can’t Mom. She called me a liar. She never apologized or anything. Just shot more baskets. And she’s interested in a boy so I’ll probably never hear from her again.”

Her mother sighed, turning the car into the driveway. “I’ll only get that membership to the foundation if you call Sam.”

“MOM!” Heather whined, got out and ran into the house.

Dinner was again strained, her mother telling her Dad about the doctor’s visit. “No details, please,” he murmured.

“She’s fine. Okay?” her mother said.

“Yeah, fine.”

After dishes were done, Heather was heading upstairs when her mother met her at the top of the stairs, carrying a wireless phone. “Call her,” she stressed, handing the receiver to Heather.

“God,” she groaned, grabbed the phone and went to her room. Ten minutes later she was lying on her bed and still staring at the phone. Her mind fought an inner battle. She wanted to call and didn’t. But she also wanted to join the foundation. So a quick call would do okay, like ‘hi, see ya, bye,’ she thought.

Her heart raced as she dialed the number. One ring, two, three, then it was answered. A gravely voice answered. “Um, is Sam there?”

“Speaking.”

Heather was surprised. This was Sam? “Um, this is Heather.”

“Hi. What do you want?” The tone said she was not into the call.

“Nothing. Just thought I’d call. Well, see ya later,” she said, planning to hang up. Then she heard the high whine of sobbing.

Putting the phone to her ear she felt her heart melt as she heard her rock hard friend ball her eyes out over the telephone.

“W-what’s wrong?’ Heather asked softly. Through the cry talking she figured that the guy didn’t show up for their play date.

“Maybe he was busy? Or had work or something,” Heather reasoned.

“HE WAS AT ANOTHER PARK PLAYING WITH BOYS.”

“How do you know that?”

“Because I went LOOKING for him and saw.”

“Oh. Did you ask him about it?”

“Yeah. He said he didn’t remember saying anything about playing. I could’ve killed him.”

“I’m sorry Sam. I really am.”

“I’m sorry too,” she said, sobbing again. “About us. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” she squealed tearily.

Heather rolled her eyes. Sam was a girly girl with an awesome body. “Hey, come over. Right now.”

“Um, I can’t.”

“Why NOT?” asked Heather. “I’ve got something to show you.”

“What?”

“Come over and I’ll show you.”

It took an hour before a slovenly looking Sam entered the house. Her hair was messy, her eyes and cheeks red and she wore jeans and a full t shirt.

“Hi,” Heather said softly. “Come on up.”

She led her depressed friend to her room and closed the door, softly locking it as Sam plopped her fine ass down on the mattress.

“What did you want to show me?”

“I got my first boner,” Heather squealed and jumped onto the bed next to her friend.

“Yeah? I’ve been getting them for a long time.”

“Oh. Well, do you wanna see it?”

Sam shrugged and looked over at the skirt Heather wore. “I don’t see anything.”

“Cause it’s not hard yet. Come on, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

“Oh, I don’t know. I mean, I’m just not in the mood.”

“Come on, it’ll be fun. We haven’t seen each other yet. And I really want to show you my cock.”

Sam jumped and turned. “I can’t believe you SAID that.”

“What? COCK? We both have one. What’s so wrong with saying it?”

“Bcause.”

With her frustration rising, Heather stood and began to undo her skirt.

“W-what are you doing?” Sam asked, looking around the room.

“I’m showing you my cock. It’s weird looking.”

Sam turned away, embarrassed. Tossing the loose fabric off to the side, Heather revealed her hanging cock to her friend. “You can look if you want.”

Sam slowly turned her head and gave a side glance. Her eyes bulged and her mouth opened to a silent scream. “Oh my gawwwddd.”

“So what do you think?” Heather asked, smiling. She wiggled her hips to make her lengthening appendage swing side to side.

“Holy FUCKING SHIT!” Sam hissed loudly, covering her eyes. Heather picked up her swinging cock and watched as her red inner cock began to slither out of her heavy foreskin. Holding onto the tender shaft, she felt her cock harden and lengthen in her fist.

“Do you like it?”

“No. Put it away,” Sam giggled, still hiding her face.

“Is your’s like mine? The doctor said my cock was kinda rare.”

“What if your mother comes up here?’ Sam asked behind her hands.

“I locked the door. Come on, whip it out and show me.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?” Heather whined impatiently.

Sam was silent at first, then sighed. “Mine’s not as big as yours.”

“SO? God, you can be so stupid sometimes. I don’t care how big it is. I want to see my best friend’s cock is all.”

“We’re friends again?” Sam asked softly, slowly pulling her hands from her face. “SHIT, it’s getting bigger!”

“Yeah, it does that now, A LOT!” Heather giggled.

“You promise not to laugh?’ Sam asked softly.

“Samantha, I’d never laugh at you. Come on and show me.”

Slowly Sam stood and began to undo her jeans. Pulling them off Heather could see the outline of her friend’s cock under the blue panties, her balls stuffed up front bulging the stretchy material out.
“Now the panties,” Heather instructed.

“I KNOW it,” Sam spat at her friend. Hooking a thumb on either side of her hips she slide the sheer material down and off her legs. Standing up straight she revealed her girl/boy parts to her super hung friend.

“See? I’m not that big.”

Heather watched as Sam’s cock shot to erection in record time. It was now almost touching her rib cage.

“What the fuck are you talking about? It’s HUGE!” Heather gushed, staring blatantly at her friend’s goodies. Stepping closer, Heather touched her now fully hard cock to Sam’s. The feeling was electric. Sam grabbed her own dick and rubbed it along her friend’s massive meat.

“This feels so good,” Sam whispered. Both girls watched in lust as they explored each other’s shafts. Heather felt her dick pulse, the thick veins bloat.

“It looks so different than mine,” Sam said and squatted to closely inspect her friend’s cock. Softly she touched it, carefully running her fingers along the red length, then over the thick base.

Heather gasped and tossed her head back, hissing out her growing excitement. “God.”

With a glance up, Sam licked the cock head. Heather shivered and giggled. “You’re so nasty.”

Giggling around the mass of girl cock in her mouth, Sam began to suck slowly, taking as much of the heated shaft as she was able. Heather watched her sexy friend work on her cock.

Having her cock sucked for the first time Heather was beyond herself. The sensations, the pure love she felt made her brain melt and her balls tighten up a bit. Though she hadn’t ejaculated before she began to tense up, knowing something was happening.

Without knowing exactly what was happening but reveling in the intenseness of it all, she let go, grabbing onto Sam’s head and gasped as she felt her cock spasm and jerk, feeling her release emptying into her friend’s head.

Sam’s eyes widened in horror, sputtering around the massive cum shots, forcing her flooded mouth and throat off Heather’s spurting shaft.

Heather gave a high pitched whimper as she felt Sam’s mouth leave her cock and watched in awe as her fuck stick pour out long streams of girl goo.

“Fuck,” she hissed, watching her cock lurch up and down, sending her seed out all over the far wall and floor. Grasping her dick she held on as it finished it’s first cum.

Sam was soaked, giggling as she wiped her eyes and face of Heather’s spunk. “Shit, you cum a lot.”

“It was my first,” Heather gasped, trying to regain her breathing.

“Wow. You got a towel?”

Ten minutes later and three bath towels, the girls and the room was cleaned up. Sitting on the bed now, they began to talk as old friends.

“You gonna tell your Mom about this?”

“Naw. She doesn’t need to know. Hey, you didn’t, ya know, cum.”

“Oh, I do it every day. No big deal.”

“Next time I’ll do you.”

“Sure. But you’re cock is really huge. And I want to suck you off again too.”

Heather smiled and held Sam’s hand softly, interlacing her fingers in her best friend’s hand.

“You wanna play some basketball?’ Sam asked softly.

“Only if you win.”

“Deal!” The girls got up and unlocked the bedroom door, bounding down the stairs to Sam’s car.

No comments: