PRENDERGAST SCHOOL FOR EXCEPTIONAL GIRLS 7
Dean Meeker sat and listened to Natalie explain about her idea on having the girls fucking while milking their cum out. When she was done she watched Dean Meeker swivel in her chair a bit, thinking it over.
“What about virgins?”
“Hmm, well, I would have thought most girls weren’t. But we’ll have to do a seminar on breaking the cherry then, I guess.”
“Put it in the budget and I’ll look at it. How’s Glory doing?”
“She’s been up and ate. We’ll do the pheromone test today. Then we’ll do the rest of the regimen.”
“Good.”
Natalie left.
Back at the steam plant, Natalie helped Glory enter a small room. It had many sensors and wires around the wall. A small examination table sat in the middle.
“Now Glory, we need to have you naked so disrobe and then lie down on the table.” As she said this, she rolled over a large steel tank with a small hose and face mask attached to it.
Glory pulled off her blouse and skirt, flipping off her shoes and skinning off her socks. She climbed up on the table with help from Natalie, who maneuvered the IV stand next to the table. She checked all the IV’s and tubing for kinks. Satisfied she caressed Glory’s hair. With practiced expertise, Natalie put the face mask over a nervous Glory’s face and ear phones in her ears.
“Now you must lay there and relax. See that camera in the corner?” Natalie asked, pointing to the camera mounted on the wall. Glory looked and nodded.
“There’s a microphone on it too. If you need anything, just call out loudly. I’m gonna bring in some water for you. Now relax.” Natalie left but came back soon enough with several water bottles. “Take quick sips under the mask.
Glory nodded.
“Okay, I have to close the door. Then I have to purge the air so that we can get an exact reading. I’ll talk with you while I do everything,” she said and walked out, clanging the large metal door closed, latching it tightly.
Sitting in front of a computer console, Natalie expertly worked sequences that made many things happen. “Okay, I’m going to purge the air now. You’ll feel some wind and hear some noise, but everything is okay.”
Glory laid there as the purging began. It didn’t last long, but the breeze gave her a chill, goose bumps springing up all over her nude body, her nipples hardening tightly.
“You’re doing great. We’re down to point two five atmospheres. Your ears my feel plugged a bit. Now I’m turning on the sensors and you just lay back. It’ll take about two hours or so. I’ll be here, I’m not going anywhere,” the young girl heard in her ears clearly.
“Okay,” Glory mumbled softly and closed her eyes.
The computer display began to register the sensors input. Natalie watched as the numbers began to climb slowly. She reached for a button and spoke into the microphone.
“I’m going to go to the first year’s homeroom for just a minute. You okay?”
“Yeah,” Glory murmured and nodded her head, as she rested on the table.
Natalie walked into the first years homeroom and saw that Darla had the entire equipment panel off and was working on the heavy motor.
“Hey, how’s it going?”
Darla withdrew her very large and very hard frame from the machinery and wiped her forehead with a greasy hand.
“Bushings are shot, the belts need to be replaced, and I haven’t even looked at the motor for burning. It’ll probably be cheaper in time and parts for a new one.”
“Shit. Okay. Check everything. Then make a list and give me a price. Dammit!” Natalie groaned and walked out.
Back at the P room, Natalie found Glory resting peacefully. She also noted that Glory’s huge softy was hanging off the examination table and touching the tiled floor.
‘That is some serious cock,’ thought Natalie, licking her lips. Then she turned her attention to the computer panel. She blinked and looked again, then plopped her hard ass down and peered closely at the results.
She turned, grabbed the phone and dialed a number.
“Hey. Listen, these numbers are really off the charts.”
“What do you mean?”
“An average human pheromone discharge is usually ten to twenty parts per million. And with weather and such, those parts don’t do much. The readings I’m getting right now show TEN THOUSAND parts per million.”
“My lord,” Marion said. There was a knock on the door. “Oh, hold on a moment Natalie. Yes?” Tina led in an attractive redheaded girl wearing a white blouse and jeans.
“Oh, my intern interviews. Listen Natalie, give me the results as soon as you can.”
“We’ve got another day or so to go.”
“Fine.” Marion hung up and stood.
“This is Erin O’Brien from Wilson High.”
“Hello Erin. Please, sit down,” offered Marion. “I am Dean Meeker. So you want to be an intern to learn educational administration.”
“Yes ma’am.” Marion went through the questions and listened to the answers. After fifteen minutes, she ushered Erin out. Tina ushered in the next girl.
“This is Bambi Creighton. She’s from Washington High.”
“I’m Dean Meeker. Come in and sit down.” She closed the door and sat on her desk in front of the busty blonde. “Creighton, I know that name.”
“Yes ma’am. My sister was your intern two years ago.”
“Ah, yes. Tammy. Gosh, how is she doing?”
“She went to California.’
“Ah, Berkley or UCLA or USC?”
“Um, no. She’s doing porn movies and loving it.”
“Oh,” as surprised Marion said.
“Yeah, she’s doing pretty well and making shitloads of money.”
“So you want to learn the ropes of administration?”
“Can I be honest Dean?”
“Of course.”
“Well,” she drawled out, biting her lower lip. “My sister let me know her duties. I want to continue the tradition. I just LOVE to suck big fucking cocks. And I’m not getting any in my school.”
Blood flooded into Marion’s cock immediately. “I see. Well, let me show you your office,” she said and walked around her desk, pulled her leather chair out of the way and smiled.
“Come here Bambi.” Bambi got up and walked around the desk. Marion pointed to the space under the desk. Bambi looked down, then up and giggled. She practically jumped onto the floor and knelt, crawling into the tight space. She turned around, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her rather long tongue wiggled around her chin.
“Good girl Bambi. I see the genes in your family have been passed onto you as well. Your sister was great at licking my cock with her long tongue. I think you will be just as good or better.” With that, Marion moved the chair, sat down, pulled her hardening cock out of her reinforced hose and let it drop. She heard a muffled gasp from the hidden Bambi under the desk. Marion smirked, picked up her phone and pushed a button.
“Tina, I have chosen the intern for this year. Please get the other girls names and numbers in case I have to change my mind.” Marion hung up and sighed, feeling Bambi start to slurp and lick her cock head. Then she felt Bambi’s tongue slither into her large pee slit and wiggle around. Marion smiled broadly and groaned softly.
“Good girl Bambi. We have two hours and I leak a lot. I hope you are hungry.”
She heard and felt through her cock, “Umm hmmmm.” Marion smirked and went on with her work.
After several nice mini orgasms which only produced a few gallons of precum to flow into Bambi’s gut, Marion’s phone rang.
“Hello? Yes. My god. Are you sure? Okay, get me a print out. You might as well stop it. I mean, it’ll only get higher. Thanks Natalie.” She hung up.
Marion heard a muffled, “What is it Dean?”
“Nothing to bother your pretty mouth. Keep on sucking.” She felt the warm, wet mouth slurp her engorged cockhead back in and sighed. Her balls were engorged nicely but slowly, ensuring many mini cums and Bambi gaining several pounds worth of liquid protein. She sighed and went back to reading reports.
An hour later, Natalie was ushered in by Tina. “Oh, hello,” Marion said.
“Got the printout.” She presented it to Marion. Marion scanned it and her jaw dropped at the results.
“This CAN’T be right. I mean, is it?” Natalie nodded.
“Ran the scan THREE times. Same numbers. She’s secreting over thirty five thousand parts per million.” Just then Natalie’s watch alarm beeped. She looked down at the time.
“I’ve got to get back. I’ve got blood samples to take and get them over to Doc Vic.”
“Oh dear, it’s five now. You may go. I’ll see you hear tomorrow,” Marion said and stood up. She offered her hand to help Bambi up but Bambi used the Dean’s hanging cock to stand.
“Who’s this?” asked Natalie.
“My new intern this year. This is Bambi Creighton. Her sister Tammy was here two years ago.”
“Oh yeah. Tammy. I remember her. Great cock sucker.”
“Well, Bambi’s no slouch,” Marion said. Bambi beamed. Natalie got a good look at her nubile body.
“I’d like to sample that myself,” Natalie said ogling Bambi’s substantial assets.
“Well, see you tomorrow Dean. Gosh I’m full,” she said, rubbing her rounded belly.
Natalie left with Bambi. Outside the Dean’s office, Natalie pulled Bambi over to a small alcove and kissed her hard. Bambi squirmed about, squealed then sighed and kissed Natalie back. Finally, Natalie pulled back, holding Bambi’s blushing face in her hands.
“Saturday. Come by. We can have a lot of fun,” Natalie said breathlessly.
“I got a game to cheer,” Bambi whispered.
“After the game then. I got something you might want to try out,” Natalie said huskily and hauled up her hard twenty five inch cock. Bambi gasped.
“Meet me here,” Natalie said as she wiped her slimy cock across the teen girl’s mouth.
“Okay,” Bambi breathed and licked her lips. Natalie walked back to the test center.
Glory was resting in a chair as Natalie walked into the room.
“Um, wow! You seem excited.”
“Yeah, got a little hot for a girl.”
“A REAL girl?” asked Glory, amazed.
“Yeah, from one of the local high schools. She’s an intern for Dean Meeker.”
“Wow, they let REAL girls on campus?”
“Sure. Why not?”
“Well, we aren’t actually the normal kind of campus with all our dicks hanging out.”
“Oh that. These girls know about us. Hell, a lot of them come onto campus and party on the weekends.”
“Cool. I’d like to party with a real girl.”
“Well, maybe we can. I’m bringing Bambi over this Saturday. It might be fun. Now, to business. I need a blood sample.” With that, Natalie pulled out a tray with a syringe and several small plastic bottles. She put a tourniquet around Glory’s arm and watched the vein come up. Glory turned her head and let Natalie wipe her arm with alcohol and put the needle in. The prick wasn’t bad. Soon enough, Natalie was done.
“There. Hold this for a few minutes until the bleeding stops. I’ve got to rush these to Doc Vic,” she said, thumbing a large swatch of gauze over the bleeding prick and helping the young girl fold her arm over the cloth. With that, she left.
Dinner was delivered by her friends Ann, Greta, Donna, Joanna and Christine. They talked and giggled about school as she ate. Christine brought over some assignments and copies of her notes.
“So, like, are you okay?” asked Ann.
Glory shrugged and wiped her mouth. “I guess. I mean, I don’t think I have anything wrong with me. So how are the classes that I missed?”
“Oh, wow. Miss Glendon is SO cool,” Donna gushed.
“Yeah. Our first assignment was to draw our own cocks,” Joanna giggled.
“You should have seen Ann trying to draw hers. I mean, it was so funny. She’d look down, then up and draw a short line, then down, then up and draw another line.”
“Aw, shut up you guys. I wanted to be accurate,” Ann said.
“We’re just kidding. Anyway, that is one of your assignments. So get to it,” Christine said, shoving a pad of drawing paper across the desk.
“Now? While you guys are here?”
“Sure, why not?” asked Greta. “Besides, you might need some help to get all the detail.”
“Funny. Okay, here we go.” Glory pulled the sheet off her. Her cock was lying on and over her large balls between her thighs. Even lying over her balls, her cock almost reached her ankles.
“Jeez, you sure are getting bigger,” Christine said.
“Am I?” Glory asked, looking down at herself. “Hmm, I guess I am.” The girls giggled.
“THAT is some serious cock,” Donna said, shaking her head. Glory tried to draw her cock and balls. It was pretty amateurish but she finished the assignment.
“Print your name down on the bottom,” Christine instructed. Glory complied and handed her drawing to Christine.
“You have to write an autobiography of your life for Miss Keller in Social Studies which is due next week and you have to read chapter one and two of your history book. There’s going to be a midterm paper for Miss Woj so you have to pick a topic from this list,” Christine said and handed over the list.
“Gosh, that’s a big list. Can I choose later?”
“Yeah. Just wanted you to know.”
Natalie entered. “Okay girls, visit is over. Come on, get back to the dorms.”
The girls all ‘awed’ and ‘can’t we stays’. Natalie shooed them out.
“Now, we need to talk.”
“Sure. What about?”
“About making you a world class cummer.”
“A WHAT?”
“You heard me. You already broke the cum record yesterday.”
“I DID?!”
“Um, yeah. By over sixty gallons or so.”
“GALLONS!”
“Honey, yesterday you shot over one hundred and thirty seven gallons. THAT is a world record.”
“Holy fucking, um, I mean. . . . “
“You can say it. You DID it.”
“Holy fucking SHIT!”
“You bet your cock you did it. And I want to make you a world champion.”
“How?” asked Glory.
“By making you work hard. I’m going to make your life a living hell and then some.”
Glory looked down at her lap.
“But!” Natalie said loudly and Glory looked up at her expectantly.
“I’m going to make you a fucking CHAMPION!”
The next day, Natalie had Glory off the IV’s and into her personal gym. Glory was lying on a table specially built for big girls. Her balls hung down low under the table, her cock supported by a long pull out shelf.
“Now, I need to know. You ever been fucked?”
“Um, no,” Glory blushed.
Natalie frowned. “Shame. Well, stay here. I gotta get Patty.”
“Who’s Patty?”
“The best cherry buster at the school.” Natalie left.
Glory’s mind roiled with terror. “Cherry buster? Am I gonna get fucked?” She began to tremble.
Twenty mnutes later, Natalie led in a short brunette. “This is Patty.”
Glory looked over at the two, her eyes wet. “Oh, honey, what is it?”
“I-I’m afraid.”
“Oh,” Natalie sighed. “Don’t be. Patty is a real pro at this.”
“I mean, I don’t think I can take a really big dick.”
“Glory, I would never EVER hurt you. EVER! Patty isn’t as big as you. But she is packing some good fucking meat. Just what you need. Trust me.” Patty smiled at the compliment. “And remember, it’s not the size but how it’s used.”
“I-I just don’t know if I’m ready.”
“Hmmm. Well, there’s the ripple. Okay, just look at Patty and see if you want to, okay? She’s done most of the Cum Team.”
“Well, okay,” Glory said slowly. Natalie nodded at Patty. Patty began to strip out of her uniform.
Patty was naked in seconds. She was very buff with arms the size of her thighs and eight pack abs. Her hanging twelve inches throbbed fiercely over her avocado sized balls. “See? It’s not a true monster, yet it feels sooooo good inside. And she’s very gentle.”
Glory looked at the thick foot long cock on the girl. She also noticed the size of her balls.
“W-will I get pregnant?”
“No. Patty is very good with using condoms.” Patty pulled out a condom from her shirt pocket and tore the package open, expertly rolling the extra large condom onto her hard stalk.
“Remember you had Christine’s fist up inside you so this should not be a problem.”
Glory nodded nervously.
“It’s best if you get on your hands and knees since you have such big balls,” Natalie said. Glory complied with Natalie’s strong arms working the young girls soft yet thick cock out of the way.
“Patty is on the gymnastic team. She’s a junior. Trust me. She’s got a lot packed into her five foot frame.”
Glory got into position and warily looked over her shoulder as Patty got behind her. Natalie came over and poured a large dollop of lubricant onto Patty’s raging cock as well as wiping her slick fingers along Glory’s slit, actually sending a finger inside.
“Ooohh,” Glory cried out, jerking her body forward.
“Easy there honey. You already busted your cherry so this shouldn’t hurt. We just need to open you up and Patty can judge how your inner muscles are. That’s all. If you don’t feel comfortable after she does her evaluation, I’ll have her pull out. Deal?”
Glory swallowed and nodded. Patty worked her spongy head along the bottle slippery snatch before slowly inserting her stone hard pole into Glory’s warm body. Hissing loudly, Glory scrunched up her face, feeling her insides becoming stuffed with really thick girl cock.
Halfway in, Patty stopped pushing, caressing Glory’s tiny ass cheeks, gauging when she would be ready for more. Natalie leaned down in front of her new charge and smiled. “How’s it feeling?”
“I-It’s big,” Glory whimpered.
“Yeah. You want a little more?”
“D-don’t know.”
“Just another inch, okay?” Natalie asked and nodded at Patty. Carefully, the powerful gymnast, grasping Glory’s bony hips tightly, worked a little more cock into the groaning girl’s stretching pussy.
“Oh Gaawwwd.”
“Just work with that for awhile,” Natalie said to Patty. With slow strokes, Patty worked her cock in and out, hearing the juicing of Glory’s cock virgin pussy. The squelching began to get louder and wetter as the muscled girl worked her dick further into the wetting chasm.
“T-t-too much,” Glory eked out with a squeal.
“Honey, you had a fist up you. Why is it hurting?” Natalie asked.
“D-don’t know.”
“She’s scared,” Patty stated with experience. “Look Glory, I just want to feel your muscles inside your body. It would help to feel you cum, with your dick preferably.”
“Yeah babe. Can you cum?”
Glory groaned loudly as Patty fed another inch into her warm body.
“GLORY! We need you to cum,” Natalie stated tersely.
“Um, AH, well, somebody DO something!” she stated harshly.
Natalie smirked and whipped out her substantial cock and worked her way in front of the kneeling girl.
With a finger, Natalie felt the fleshy cock lips of Glory’s cock. It was way wet! Without any preamble, the experienced Natalie shoved her hardening cock into Glory’s pee slit.
Glory’s head bucked up with a loud grunt and mewled as the wide girl cock worked its way into her intimate supple flesh. “Ohmygod,” she said in a strangled voice.
“I felt some good muscle on your shove,” Patty reported clinically.
“Good. Glory, look at me. Look at my eyes. Cum baby. You need to do it as soon as possible.”
Glory nodded and grunted loudly as Patty bottomed out into her cunt.
“THATTA GIRL!” Natalie shouted. Glory squeezed her eyes closed to the pain and surprising pleasure of the intrusion. With her internal juicing, the pain fell away soon enough.
Natalie began to work on the huge, yet hardening girl cock with earnest, soon getting full strokes of her engorged twenty five inch cock down Glory’s urethra with muscled force.
Glory grunted, squealed and groaned almost at the same time being worked from both ends. “Y-you better move,” she warned to now one in particular. Being the experienced Alpha, Natalie smirked and pulled her long, slicked up cock out and stood aside. Without any more stimulation, Patty shouted loudly as Glory moaned. Glory’s cock began to spew voluminous jerks of silvery colored sperm against the back wall of the hospital room, making splash sounds as the hot cum hit the painted cinder block bricks.
Glory made aminialistic grunts and groans as her body responded to the invasion of her private parts. With eyes rolled back into her head, her cock, even mostly soft, jerked out massive amounts of her warm essence against the wall as the invader cock spewed huge amounts of hot liquid into her body.
Nerve endings shot impulses to her brain, her brain short circuited and the young Glory passed out, her upper body dropping like a sack of potatoes onto the padded bedding below.
The thud of unconscious flesh spooked Natalie. “Pull out,” she called to Patty.
With a loud slurp, the young gymnast did as ordered, her hard cock dripping long streams of her seed onto the plastic covered mattress.
“She’s the best I’ve had,” Patty called out to Natalie.
“Really?”
“No question. She’s got really strong muscles. Hell, I almost didn’t cum because of how hard she held me.”
“Thanks kid. Go clean up. I’ll write you a pass.”
“Thanks Natalie. Any time.”
As the young gymnast got her clothing collected and left, Natalie could only stare at the passed out young student and tear up. ‘This was her ticket out of this hell,’ Natalie thought.
Natalie helped to lay out Glory to a more comfortable position until she regained consciousness.
Once Glory’s eyes blinked open, Natalie smiled down onto her new charge. “So, how do you feel?”
Glory giggled slightly. “Um, happy, sore and tired.”
“GOOD!” Natalie shouted. “Now, we work.” Glory groaned.

No comments:
Post a Comment