Dean Meeker was sitting at her desk getting her jaw breaker sucked again by Bambi under the desk as she talked with Natalie, Tammy Tyler and Doc Vic.
“So, you’re saying Glory has THAT kind of power?”
“It seems so. I’d like to do more tests before she is let back into the student population.”
“Oh, that’ll only make things worse for her,” Dean Meeker stated.
“We really have to know Marion,” Doc Vic stressed.
“I’d like to propose a compromise,” Natalie offered. Everyone looked over at the grease monkey. “Um, well, I’m thinking that we can let Glory out, supervised, and also make a study on her effect.”
“And how is that?” asked Marion.
“Well, I was thinking. We got the German meet coming up in just under two weeks.”
“What does that have to . . . ,” Doc Vic tried to ask.
“Just listen. I’m thinking that Glory could help out with the Cum team just by being around them. You said yourself that many of the girls are near or on Glory’s cycle. Tammy here has checked with her girls and most are very close to Glory’s so having her around the training girls could, just maybe, help them in the coming meet.”
“Wouldn’t that be cheating?” asked a wincing Dean as she plopped out a mouth filling dollop of pre cum into Bambi’s gurgling maw.
“How? No performance enhancing drugs, no implants, no nothing. It is just Glory’s own pheromones that would be helping out. Who is going to suspect or even ban such a thing? There are pheromones all over the place. Hell, even normals have them, though not as powerful as our own, and no where NEAR little Glory’s output.”
“Tammy?” Marion asked the towering coach.
“I don’t know. It’s not illegal. But I don’t think it will work. And I’m concerned about Glory bringing down my team’s spirit. She really doesn’t want to compete.”
“Doc?” Marion offered.
“Well, I’d love to see if she does have an effect on the girls. We could monitor her, record everything, including video and pheromone sensors placed about the training center.”
“Can you do that Natalie?”
Natalie shrugged. “Sure. No problem. Give me a few days. We’ll have to use what’s in the sealed pheromone room but it could be done.”
“Tammy? It’s your call. I’ll give you the final decision,” Marion offered.
“Well,” she started, looking at Doc Vic and Natalie. Natalie was nodded and licking her lips seductively. “Let’s try it, though I want it noted that I know my girls can win, Glory or no Glory.”
“Noted. Okay, let’s get going. I want Glory starting practice tomorrow morning.” The women left as Dean Meeker groaned as another dollop overflowed Bambi’s mouth, splashing onto the expensive carpet below. “Bambi, you’re losing your touch,” she said with a snicker.
The sound of the young training girls was a constant din as Natalie led Glory about the facilities. Miss Tyler was weaving about the straining, struggling, stroking girls. “Come on Harriet, for cripes sake, grab your cock hard and pull it like you mean it,” the coach bellowed. A few steps later she came upon Delilah and her partner Amber, making a mess of jacking off.
“AMBER, use your whole body if you can’t reach around. Come on girl, jack her off. How are we going to win if you can’t even jack a cock off?’
Natalie and Glory met up with the concentrating coach. “Oh, hi,” Tammy grumbled, striding over to a young girl trying to lift a weight too strong for her cock. “If you strain yourself Reanne, I’ll wring your little neck. You don’t go over 100. That’s your limit and you know it.”
“Look at all the girls. Wow,” Glory noted in a whispery voice.
“Yep, morning practice for the Cum Team. See those girls over there? Strength, those in the glass chutes are volume, and over there are the distance shooters.”
“This is kinda neat.” Natalie smirked, hoping seeing all this would get Glory thinking about doing something like it.
“Why don’t you just sit over there and watch. I’ll come back in a little while, okay?”
“Um, okay. But I’ve got a tutor coming at nine.”
“I know hon. You’ll be there.” Natalie left.
Glory sat and watched for a few moments, then stood and walked about the working out girls, carrying her still bandaged cock about her arm. Some girls watched her meander about the machines and chutes, There were girls stretching, pulling, lifting and cumming. One girl, a thickly built girl just finished cumming in one of the chutes, the scale reading almost 30 gallons of girl goo. With a sigh, her partner helped the sitting girl up, tucking the huge snake under an arm and they walked into the showers.
“Gosh,” Glory wondered aloud. Walking about she entered the senior area. The smells, the noise of the powerful and huge girls was overpowering. Glory’s eyes widened even more seeing all the girls working out naked, not in the usual body suit wear.
A tall senior girl past Glory. “Excuse me,” she said in a sing song voice. “Are you lost kiddo?”
“Um, no. I-I’m thinking about joining the team,” Glory murmured, eyeing the girls hard twenty inch super thick cunt cannon.
“Oh, well, come on. I can show you around. I’m finished with my workout anyway.”
“What do you do?” asked Glory.
“I compete in distance.”
“H-how far can you shoot?” Glory asked and swallowed, still eyeing the angry looking dick.
The tall girl laughed and grasped her girl gun and shook it. Her long fingers couldn’t encircle the thing. “My best is 42 feet seven inches. Today I only hit thirty eight feet.”
“Wow.”
The two stopped next to a well muscled girl using her cock to lift over a hundred pounds. The girl eyed the two and winked at the tall senior. With another grunt, she stopped her lifting and unsheathed her striated cock from the harness. “Who’s the kid?”
“Um, I don’t know. What’s your name?”
“Glory Thompson.”
“Glory, nice to meet you. I’m Mary and this is Wanda, my roommate.”
“Hi.”
“Glory, I know about you. Did you mess up the first years’ showers a while ago? And ohmygod, you’re the one who shot a world record,” Wanda gushed as she toweled off her sweaty cock and large balls.
“What? This is HER?” Mary asked, wide eyed at Glory.
Glory blushed and shrugged shyly. “Oh hon, you just gotta join the team. You could really break some serious records.”
“Well, I don’t know. I mean, I’m not very athletic,” she said.
“You look pretty ripped to me,” Wanda offered. “I see some serious bicep there.”
“I do too. Ooohh, you’re just a little firecracker, aren’t you,” Mary giggled. “Look around and make up your mind, but if you want to do something both satisfying for body and spirit, this is it.”
“How far today?” asked Wanda.
“Thirty eight today. How about you?”
“I got one fifteen with three reps.”
“That’s great,” Mary said, patting the hard mommy muscle of her roommate.
Glory watched a large senior girl shoot almost thirty three and a half gallons. It looked so painful to Glory. She could only imagine what she looked like when she launched her own huge spooge. She found out later the older girl’s name was Heidi.
Time past and soon Natalie came looking for Glory. They walked back to the steam plant and soon the young dick girl was enmeshed in her studies.
And so it went. Glory was up before dawn, watching the Cum Team work out. Miss Tyler tried to get Glory to participate but Glory shyly declined. But she did enjoy watching the other girls, girls her age and especially the older ones doing awesome things with their enormous cocks. Just being there, smelling, seeing and feeling this wonderful display of girl power was intoxicating to Glory. Natalie was seen fretting about, mounting strange things about the rooms, stringing wires about here and there.
Glory always felt a let down when led back to her dreary room to do her lessons. So on the fourth day, Glory announced to Miss Tyler that she wanted to join. “But I don’t know what to do.”
“We’ll figure it out later. Right now, let’s get you a work out suit. Come on.” Soon enough, Glory was wearing the tight, blue spandex suit, her healed cock and balls out for all to see. Many looked, even stared at the new team member.
“This is Glory Thompson and she’s joining up,” Miss Tyler announced. The young girls all clapped and cheered. “Okay, let’s get that cock of yours as strong as the rest of you looks. Over to the machines,” she ordered. Soon, Glory was working her sore cock up and down on the press machine. Though she could only do fifteen pounds, she felt good, seeing results already. Her cock responded by getting super hot to the touch, so much blood moving in and out as she strained through her reps.
After a twenty minute workout, Glory sat down and toweled off her sweaty face. A heavy hand landed on her moist shoulder. “Go shower up and get ready for your lessons. You did good,” Miss Tyler said and smiled. Glory tossed the towel into the hamper and waddled into the locker room.
The girls were laughing and talking about as they got ready for school. Glory soaped up and several girls greeted her happily as they rinsed out their hair. The new teammate felt welcomed, felt warmth given her, a stranger, by these girls. Her outlook improved.
A week before the meet and the team members were showing real results. Natalie, keeping in the know by seeing the results and consulting Tammy, was secretly betting on the meet with the local bookies. Bimbo Bambi wasn’t so stupid either even though she sucked Dean Meeker's massive missile every day. Her dad, a car mechanic with a huge independent shop, was also a bookie. Bambi bet all two thousand dollars of her baby sitting money on Prendergast girls over the Germans, who were a huge favorite in this ethnic European area. She got fifteen to one odds. Naughty Natalie used ten thousand of the school's money from the equipment fund to bet on her girls, especially Glory, at twenty two to one with an Armenian carpet dealer.
She was nervous about betting that much money, yet she just KNEW she could win.
Glory was now lifting twenty pounds easily with her dick, thick cords growing out of her shaft as she lifted. Other muscles, mostly internal, were also building up. She could actually use her kegel muscles to lift each testicle up and down in her fleshy sack. Though she never worked to get off, she felt she was building up some serious cum. After the meet she’d probably have to visit an O room with Christine again. She missed her roommate dearly.
Miss Tyler was so pleased with the results of her team she actually gave the girls a morning practice off to rest up for the meet the next day. Glory didn’t know what to do with the free time. She HATED her dungeon room so she went to the facility anyway, working on her cock muscles and using other machines to build up her upper body strength.
A door opened as Glory finished a rep of thirty pounds on the bench press. She sat up and looked over to see her coach walk over to her. “What’s this?” Miss Tyler asked.
“I didn’t know what else to do. I hate the steam plant. So this is the only way to get out.”
Tammy giggled. “You’re too much kid. Really. I love it. Glory, you are so special. You keep working out. I’ll tell you when you have to shower,” she said and entered her office.
Glory continued with leg lifts, stair master and free weights. Time flew by as Glory was startled to hear Miss Tyler’s voice boom out, “GLORY, TIME!” Glory wiped down her dripping wet body and hauled her dick up and over her shoulder. She marched in to the showers. The hard spray of the hot water felt good. She soaped up quickly.
Miss Tyler walked in and stood at the entry way of the tiled room. She watched the small girl work her body. She saw the hidden musculature that showed so much promise in a dormant champion. It wasn’t sexual, it was professional scouting. Yet, Miss Tyler was surprised to feel her sewer pipe uncoil and flop down, thudding onto the floor. With a gasp, the large woman watched as her dick engorged, rose and rose, plumped out to gargantuan proportions, her ultra strong muscles stretching and flexing. Tammy watched in awe as her own dick, a part of her that she had known all her life, worked it out, pumped it up and shot thousands of gallons of girl goo into the air and into many juicy lovers over the years, get bigger than ever before. Her cock stretched further and further away from her body, her uncut cock straining out of it’s fleshy hood, looking ready to pop off her shaft.
“AHHH,” Tammy gasped out loud, in pain and shock. Glory turned her body around, almost tripping on her whipping dick.
“What? What is it?” the young girl asked, wiping soap from her eyes. “Coach Tyler?”
“Sorry honey, I just popped a boner like no other,” the massive woman cried out with fear.
“H-how?”
“I don’t know. It just got this way. I was watching you shower, wishing you to really commit to being a champion and I got this.”
“It looks bigger than the day you showed me.”
“It is, honey. I’m really scared.” Glory padded over to the huge woman, water dripping off her body.
“What should I do?”
“C-can you call somebody? I don’t dare move,” Miss Tyler said with fear in her voice. Glory wanted to laugh. Here was this hugely muscled woman, that could probably rip her body in half with her bare hands, and she was scared of a boner.
Taking a quick step Glory did trip on her huge cock, landing on Miss Tyler’s strong shaft, grasping it tightly to stop from falling. Miss Tyler shrieked and her honey howitzer began to buck and shot powerful blasts of her baby makers across the showers and breaking tiles off the wall. It sounded like dishes breaking as the tiles hit the hard floor, smashing into bits of sharp shards.
More cum shots hit other areas, sending more tiles flying in pieces. Glory, trying to stand as she held onto the bucking bronco, couldn’t get a foot hold on her wet and soapy feet so kept holding on, feeling the immense woman weapon bloat even more and shoot out her lady liquid across the showers, drilling the tiles off the wall.
It was a surreal five minutes of the massive monster mommy crying like a baby as her cum cannon reduced the lower wall of tiles to a mess of destruction, a pile of pieces mounded up on the floor.
Finally done, her cock flagged with Glory’s weight and the young girl slipped to the floor, landing on her fleshy cheeks with a wet SPLAT.
Scrambling to her feet, Glory helped to lead the whimpering she hulk back to her office. “I’m so sorry Miss Tyler. I didn’t mean it. I slipped,” Glory said over and over. Inside the office, she helped the mountain of muscle sit on her couch. “Who should I call?”
“Doc Vic, extension 2278. Then YOU get to class,” Miss Tyler sniffled. Glory obeyed, getting Doc Vic paged and went to dry off and dress. As she left the facility, she saw Doc Vic enter from another door. She went back to the steam plant and got ready for her studies.
“I swear to got I shot the biggest load I ever did. It wasn’t sexual really. It was a NEED more than a desire Doc.”
“Mmm hmmm,” Doc Vic nodded, sitting on the edge of the desk as the massive woman whimpered out her experience.
“Well, maybe my theory is correct. When is your period?”
Tammy shook her head and thought. “Um, should be next week,” she said.
“And I know Glory’s is coming up soon too. And your girls were really improving in the last three weeks?”
“Oh yeah. My lifters, at least ten percent, distance fifteen and volume almost thirty percent. I’ve got the data in the computer,” Tammy stated, pointing to the machine on the desk.
“I believe you. Do you think you are okay for classes?”
“Yeah, I’m fine. Tired, hell, I’m fucking sore but fine.”
“Okay. I saw the damage. If you ever shot like that into Cary you would have killed her.”
“I know it. That’s why I’m so scared. She let me water the baby last night and now I’m fucking scared.”
“I’m sure she is fine. I’ll check with her. I think this was a one shot deal, at least if you spend much time with Glory.”
“You think all this mush about her having this super smell did it for me?”
“I’m afraid so. But hold off on shooting any more bath water on the baby until I know for sure. Meantime, you have some cleaning up to do.”
“Not me. I’ll call Natalie.”
The afternoon practice wasn’t a true practice either. Miss Tyler played a video of the last German meet with the Argentines on a large LCD screen.
“This is Marta Keilsburg, the German’s biggest cummer. You partners watch the technique of the helper,” Miss Tyler instructed the rapt audience of ogling girls. The girl was all over the massive cock and balls, walking, body rubbing, licking, punching and kicking the monster appendage, helping her cummer, Marta, shoot within ten minutes.
Some of the girls ooohed and ahhhed, other’s winced at seeing the kicks and punches by the muscled helper. But at 08
12 on the clock, the German girl shrieked out and began to pour out her emissions, filling the scaled container with hard thuds of her cum. The sensitive scale’s LED display was a blur as the red numbers began to fly as the mechanism calculated the total weight of the girl’s output.“She’s cumming like mad. See how her body is wracked with spasms? That’s not for show. She is using her internal muscles to get out as much cum as possible before her natural spasms slow. Remember, you have to hit the sensor at the back of the tank to keep the mechanism registering. If you flag too early, all the rest of your spunk will be useless. You have to make sure you launch and launch fast and hard. Get it all out. Look at her,” Miss Tyler marveled. In practice, you don’t have to hit the rear sensor. We want to measure all of it. But in competition, you have to hit all the way back.”
Glory watched in awe as the big girl’s cock kept launching and the meter still moving past twenty gallons. “Wow,” cried out Heidi. The numbers continued to move up and up. At thirty eight gallons, seven ounces, the counter stopped. She missed the sensor with her shooting. Even though she continued to shoot with the help of her partner, it didn’t count. When done, she had totaled almost forty three gallons, but only the thirty eight counted.
Miss Tyler stopped the video. “She did good and got the gold. HEIDI,” the coach shouted. “Your best is thirty five, right?”
“Yeah coach.”
“Now you have a goal. This girl shoots big but you can shoot better. I gave you specific exercises to work on. You've been doing them, right?”
“Yeah coach,” Heidi answered.
“Good. Let’s look at Eva Rellstrom. She’s technically a Norse but she’s on the German team. Her best is sixty two feet nine inches from the world meet last year, but here, watch.” The coach started the video.
Eva stroked her massive cock with two fists and lots of her own lubricant. Her body was hunched over as she worked from head to base. Her large balls, soccer ball sized, swung about between her wide spread, well muscled legs. “Now watch.”
The blonde haired girl shouted out as her dick began a steady dripping, then a longer spray, then longer and longer shots as she worked up her rhythm. The scale didn’t start until twenty feet. Wasting almost five shots to get to the bottom of the scale, she began to work her abdomen, her lungs and her hips to work her dick hard, sending longer and longer shots of her wigglers out into space and onto the marking cloth.
“She’s already passed thirty feet here,” the coach said clinically. More shots and soon her dick failed, thick rivulets of cum just pouring out below the head.
“The final distance was only thirty seven feet three inches. MARY, your best is over forty, right?”
“Yes.”
“Fine. Hit it tomorrow.” The girls giggled and high fived the tall girl.
“Let’s look at strength.” She started the edited video. “This is Petra Duesenger. Look at that cock girls. That is the one to beat.”
Wanda watched wide eyed at the most powerful cock she ever saw. It had to be almost a foot and a half feet THICK, not around. It was latticed with huge cords of muscles. It looked not much of a cock, put more like a steel I beam. She and a helper harnessed her cock into the cradle. This was a video edited for the finals only. Even though she had to out lift all the other contestants, this was one lift for herself. The pin was set at one hundred twenty five pounds. Her cock had to center the harness before lifting. When the judge gave the signal, the timer was started.
The huge girl had ten seconds to lift the weight to the stop bar, a foot above the start mark. With a loud shout, she flexed her lower body, her powerful legs holding her body in place against the steel stops as her massively powered cock struggled and strained to bring the weight up. She worked and worked, and growled and shouted. It looked like she wouldn’t make it but the bar pinged against the stop before the clock hit ten seconds. She relaxed her cock and the massive weight banged down with a loud crash. The audience went wild.
“Damn,” Wanda groaned out, watching the unbelievable display of cock muscle on the video.
“Wanda, you are so close to that weight. You’ve been hitting one fifteen with several reps, right?” Miss Tyler asked.
“Yeah Miss Tyler.”
“Okay. I think you are ready to challenger her.”
‘I don’t,’ thought Wanda but just agreed and shouted, causing her teammates to shout with her in solidarity.
“Okay girls. Go home, rest up. No partying. No CUMMING! I want you all stored up. Visualize your event, concentrate and think of every step of your victory. All right, get out of here. See you here tomorrow. Everyone here at seven in the morning. The meet STARTS at nine thirty but I want to talk to you all more.”
The girls got up and left the facility. “Glory, over here,” coach Tyler ordered.
“Yes Coach?”
“I don’t know how to use you yet so just think of something you might like to try. Though try and visualize yourself doing any of the events. I want to hold you in reserve if I need to. We get one substitution according to the rules and you will be it if I deem it necessary. Okay, git,” Coach Tyler said good naturedly. Glory walked back to the dreaded steam plant. Natalie met her in the collection room. “What the fuck are you doing here?” the oil stained woman asked a surprised Glory.
“Um, going to bed?”
“Uh huh. You go to your dorm tonight. Play, sleep and dream of winning.” Glory ran to Natalie and hugged her in all her grimyness and skipped out of the building.
Entering the dorm she went up to her room. The floor was busy, with girls shouting, screaming, yelling and singing. It was a Friday night after all. As she approached her room she heard, “GLORYYYYYY!” from behind. She was practically tackled by a gaggle of girls, mostly her friends. Too many questions and hugs, her shoulders rubbed and her cock and balls patted. It was pandemonium. Finally getting a breath, Glory shouted “STOP!” Everything quieted down.
“I’ve got to sleep. I’m on the Cum Team now and we have to beat the Germans tomorrow,” she explained calmly.
“Wow. What are you competing in?” someone asked.
“Volume, dummy,” Donna retorted.
“I really don’t know. The coach is holding me in reserve. I might do anything.”
“Gosh,” Ann said.
“Where’s Christine?” Glory asked to the mass of girls.
“Right behind you,” Christine offered tiredly, standing in the room’s doorway. Glory turned and lunged, hugging her best friend hard and with much feeling.
“Oh my God, I’ve missed you so much,” Glory whispered to her roommate.
Christine hugged back harder. They broke their embrace and walked into their room, closing the door on the smirking flock of females.
“How are you doing?” Glory asked.
“I’m fine now. Thanks to you. A little tired sometimes.”
“Yeah. Hey, I have to go to bed early,” Glory explained, setting her alarm clock.
“No prob. I was napping when I heard all the noise. You wanna sleep with me?” Christine asked.
“Okay,” Glory answered, stripping off her clothing. Christine flipped off her robe, naked underneath. The two girls, one darker, one lighter, climbed into the warm bed and spooned together. Soon, both were asleep. Christine dreamt of fucking her best friend in her cock again, while Glory worked on winning, seeing her cock lift huge weights, shooting infinite distances and unloading unbelievable amounts of cum. Cameras flashed, medals weighed her down and high fives bruised her hands.
The alarm blared out uncomfortably as both girls jumped up in bed. During the night, Christine’s cock had slithered between Glory’s thighs and sat against her warm stomach. Glory’s cock had arched over both bodies and curled about her roommate behind her, almost hugging her tenderly.
“I gotta go Christine. I’ll see you later.” She climbed out of the warm bed into the cooler air. The bright light clicked on and Christine squinted, watching her roommate move about grabbing clothing and shoes.
“Hey, you coming to watch?” Glory asked.
“What time?”
“Meet starts at nine thirty. But I don’t know if I’m even competing, but you should come over anyway. You can inspire me,” Glory giggled nervously and was out the door.
Christine sighed and got out of the warm blankets. Her roommate FORGOT to turn the fucking light off. Clicking the switch she fumbled about back to her lower bunk, climbed in and wrapped herself up. She wanted to go but sleep was so nice. She was gone within minutes.

No comments:
Post a Comment