MIstress Of Ceremonies

MIstress Of Ceremonies

Thursday, October 09, 2008

PRENDERGAST SCHOOL FOR EXCEPTIONAL GIRLS 9

PRENDERGAST SCHOOL FOR EXCEPTIONAL GIRLS 9

After breakfast, Miss Tyler become Glory’s HELL. The first thing she did was to show Glory her magnificent, strong, ultra long and hard cock. Glory gulped at seeing a cock so long, so strong. so just BIG!

“Now watch Glory. This is what we are training for,” Miss Tyler said, putting her cock into a special sling, setting the pin at one hundred and seventy pounds and then using JUST HER COCK to raise and lower the bar again and again.

“W-wow. I didn’t know a dick could do that,” Glory gushed.

“Oh honey, a cock can do so much you won’t believe it.”

“It’s so strong.”

“As yours will be. Trust me.”

“But mine is so big and lousy. How can I even pick it up?”

“GLORY! YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO WHAT I CAN. AND I’M HOPING MORE. Now you just let me work on you.”

“That’s what I’m afraid of.”

“Glory honey, you can be a world champion. I mean it. You can be better than anyone. EVER!”

Glory scoffed at that.

Miss Tyler marched over to Glory and grasped her slender face hard, forcing her head up so their gazes met. “I mean it girl. You have everything God gave you to be the best you can. YOU have to want it. Otherwise, I’m wasting my time. Do you want to be the best you could be?”

“I-I don’t know.”

“Then you need to figure it out. Go on back to your room. When you have figured out what you want, let me know. Otherwise, it’s a waste for me to be here.” Miss Tyler let go of Glory’s head and waddled across the room, her super hard cock barely moving about as she walked.

Later, Glory sat on her bed, her bandaged body tingling and throbbing. Feeling sorry for herself she laid down and started to cry again. She missed her mom and brother. And her friends.

Natalie entered the room and closed the door, locking it behind her. “What do YOU want?” Glory asked sassily. Natalie sat on the bed and smirked.

“I want to talk, that’s all.”

“I don’t want to talk. I want to go home,” Glory groaned.

“That I can’t do, at least not yet.”

“You mean I CAN go home?” Glory asked, getting up on her elbows.

“Probably, some time. Why don’t you want to be a team member?”

“I’m not into sports. Never was. I just want to be like everyone else.”

“I get it. Me too.”

“What are you talking about? You’re gorgeous. You could be anything you want,” Glory said offhandedly.

“True. I could’ve, long ago. But I gave up. Like you.”

“I haven’t given anything up! I’m not anything.”

“You’d be surprised.”

“But you work here, at the school.”

“Look around kid, what do you see? The dungeon I dreaded and hated when I was your age.”

Glory took a cursory look and swallowed. “I hate this place.”

“ I did too. Now, well, it’s not so bad. I have responsibilities, people counting on me to DO MY JOB.”

“But I’m a student. I don’t HAVE A FUCKING JOB!” Glory shouted back in frustration, her arms flinging about.

“Honey, I know, okay? But having school spirit, hell, any spirit is a good thing. You have everything to be the best. Do you understand that? The best of the best. You kick the shit out of anyone before.”

“In what? Having a big cock? There are a lot of girls with big cocks. What am I supposed to do?”

Natalie smiled. “You can compete. In volume, yes, strength is difficult to do and according to what I know, YOU have it. And maybe the Futa Olympics. Who knows? Don’t you WANT to try?” she asked.

“No. I don’t I want to be left alone,” Glory said and turned away.

Natalie sighed and stood. “Okay, once we figure out how to control your pheromones, you can leave. Until then, I guess you just stay here. Nothing else I can do. I’ll bring lunch,” Natalie said and left, making sure to lock the door loudly, ominously.

Glory began to cry.

Dean Meeker sighed as she and Natalie had a pow wow as Bambi, under the Dean’s desk, sucked serious cock.

“She’s adamant about not participating,” Natalie shrugged.

“Really. Wow. Well, I guess she’s not going to help us out.”

“Doesn’t she have a brother?” came a muffled question from under the desk.

“What honey?” Dean Meeker asked.

“She has a brother. I heard you say it before,” Bambi said after swallowing a mouthful of pre cum with relish.

“She does. Oh, what’s his name. George, Gill, no GREG!” Natalie announced.

“G-GLEN!” Bambi garbled out around Dean Meeker’s cock.

“GLEN! GET HIM OVER HERE NOW!”

The door to Glory’s room opened and Glen entered. Glory stood up and ran to her loved brother. “OH GLEN!”

“Hey Glor, nice to see you too,” he giggled.

“You’ve grown,” Glory gushed seeing he was taller.

“I guess. So what’s up? What’s with the prison?”

“I have a problem.”

“Oh. Well, Mom is well.”

“Mom? You’ve talked with her?”

“Yeah, she’s fine,” Glen lied, staying with the script he was to use.

“I wish she would call me!”

“She can’t, not with you in here. Anyway, everything is fine. I joined the frosh Cum team.”

“You did? Wow.”

“Yeah, the coach said I had potential,” Glen said and shrugged.

T-that’s great. Um, did you hear about Christine?”

“They told me,” he said, throwing a thumb over his shoulder toward the door. “Is she okay? I really like her.”

“I don’t know,” Glory said and began to cry into her hands.

“Hey hey hey, Glor, don’t do that. She’ll be fine. I’m sure of it,” he said and hugged his sister lovingly. “Come on, sit down.”

Glory sat on her bed and wiped her eyes. “I hate it here.”

“They said you are too potent.”

“Screw that. Get me out. I mean it. I want to go home.”

Glen gulped. This was out of his realm. “Um, I don’t know how. They got everything locked. Listen, let me get out of here. I’ll work out a plan.”

“Oh Glen, REALLY? Can you?” Glory gushed, hugging her brother hard.

“I’ll do my best,” he said, patting her back brotherly.

He stood and knocked on the door. Natalie opened the door and let Glen out. The slam of the steel door made Glory flinch and shiver. It seemed so permanent.

Glen was led away by a coed as Dean Meeker met up with Natalie. “So?”

“Not yet, I guess.”

Dean Meeker sighed frustrated and stalked off.

Three days later, Christine awoke from her weirdness. Natalie was changing the intravenous bag and was startled.

“W-where am I?’ she gurgled.

“Hey babe, you’re just getting better,” Natalie said softly.

“Oh. Where’s Glory?’ she asked, her voice still groggy.

“I’ll get her. Just stay there.” Natalie finished hooking up the bag and walked away.

Glory rose as her door opened. Natalie looked over. “Christine is up and asked for you. You wanna see her?”

“YES!” she gushed and launched herself off her bed. With gauzed cock trailing behind her, she walked to her roommate’s room.

“OHMYGOD!” Glory gushed and ran to Christine’s bed. Hugging her hard she rocked her friend about as she cooed into her ear.

“I’ve missed you so much,” she said softly.

Christine giggled and hugged back softly. “Hey Glor. Um, can I sit up?”

“Sure you can,” Glory said, working the bed crank up. “There. Better?”

Christine nodded. “How long have I been here?”

“Um, since Friday night. It’s Monday afternoon.”

“Wow,” she sighed. “What happened?”

“I don’t know. I mean, we were in the O room and all and then you spazzed out, shooting cum all over. So I ran you over here,” Glory said, shrugging.

“Thanks for helping me.”

Natalie entered with some sandwiches. “Thought you’d be a little hungry,” she said, setting the tray down.

“Yes ma’am,” Christine growled, eyeing the food.

The afternoon flew by quickly, the young girls talking the time away. Natalie came back in around four, taking the empty tray.

“Natalie?” Christine asked.

“Yeah honey?”
Christine eyed Glory embarrassedly and looked down at her lap. “Um, I think I need a tampon.”

“It’s your time?”

Christine nodded and giggled. “No problem. Be right back.”

“Wow, I haven’t even had mine yet,” Glory offered.

“I know I got mine. I’m soaked with blood down there.” Natalie came back in, helped Christine up, rolling the IV carrier about toward the bathroom. Glory noted the large blood stain on the back of her roommate’s gown.

“You wash up and use it. I’ll let Doc Vic know.” She closed the bathroom door and turned to Glory. “Dinner soon. Come on, let’s go back to your room.”

“Awww,” Glory groaned.

“Come on,” Natalie said, hugging the young girl to her and leading her out.

Darla was just finishing the first model of extractor. Natalie walked into the workshop. “Wow. That’s it?”

“Yep, my CSPB Model one.”

“What the fuck is that?”

“Cock Sucker Pussy Buster.” Natalie laughed out loud.

“What? It’s a perfect name,” Darla explained.

”Okay. Whatever you say. But does it work?”

“Haven’t powered it up yet but I’m confident it will.”

“Good. How long to build the rest of the banks for the junior and senior extractor rooms?”

“Oh, gosh. Full time? A month or more AFTER I get all the materials and parts. We’re talking eight weeks minimum.”

“Hmm. Well, let’s try it out. When can you install it?”

“I’ll go to the junior’s room now and do it. Give me a few hours.”

Natalie went into her small, cluttered office and picked up the phone.
“Hey Dean. Christine is up and around and had lunch.”

“Oh God that’s good news. Is she okay?”

“Looks good to me. I’m calling Doc Vic over to check on her.”

“Let me know if there are any changes.”

“Right.” Natalie hung up and dialed another number. “Hey Allie, is the Doc busy? Christine woke up and had lunch, thought she’d want to know.”

“Good news. I’ll beep her now.”

“Thanks.” Natalie hung up and stretched back in her squeaky chair, putting her booted feet on the messy table. Hands behind her head she sighed remembering the glorious night she and Darla had boring out the young twat last Saturday. The noise, the moist mounds, the delirious deluges of girl goo pumped up sereing snatches, what a wonderful way to live.

Darla toiled as Natalie rested, Christine slumbered and Glory fretted, pacing about her room.

Later, Christine got examined by Doc Vic. Pleased, the doctor allowed Christine to get back to the dorms and classes. With clothing brought over by Joanna and Ann, the group walked back.

“She’ll be fine,” Victoria stated, gathering her stuff.

“Poor kid, and on top of it all getting her period.”

“Oh? I didn’t know.”

“Yeah, just today.”

“Hmmm,” thought Victoria aloud, then snapped her fingers. “THAT’S IT!” Natalie, startled, flinched. “That explains so many things. I’ve got to check Glory’s cycle. This could be so huge.”

“What? What are you talking about?” asked Natalie, trotting to keep up with the determined doctor, gliding down the hallway at a fast clip.

“This could explain why Glory is having these huge cums, why her pheromones are so powerful and why she affected Christine so strongly. Come on.”

The steel door pounded open. Glory looked over from her school work at the small desk and watched Doctor Vic and Natalie rush in.
“Glory honey, when is your period?” Victoria asked, putting her bag on the bed and opening it. She withdrew a thermometer and shook it.

“Um, I don’t know. I mean, soon, I think.”

“Let’s see. Hold this under your tongue.” Glory complied, still confused with all the excitement.

Victoria looked over at Natalie, who shrugged and gave the doctor a questioning glance. “Christine was almost done with her cycle, she’s been here three days. Her episode was exactly like Glory’s here in the homeroom.”

“Christine didn’t destroy any extractors,” Natalie growled with a frown.

“She’s just not as big, well, blessed as Glory here,” Victoria explained, taking the thermometer from Glory’s mouth and reading the scale. “AHA!”

“What is it? Am I sick?” Glory asked, peering up at the tall woman.

“No honey, just ready. She’s a degree and a half over normal.”

“So she’s gonna have her period. We all do. So what?”

“I’ll bet that the closer she gets to the end of the cycle, the stronger her pheromones become, the stronger the effects become, especially with women with the same or near same cycle.”

“Geez Doc, that could mean that a lot of the students could be that way, on her cycle. Who knows?”

“I will soon enough,” Victoria said, putting the thermometer away in her bag and clasping it shut. “I’ve got the student records. We’ll see what happens. Oh and Glory?” she turned back at the door.

Glory nodded expectantly.

“You’ll be able to go back to your friends soon, I think.” Glory beamed even as the heavy door slammed shut again. Too excited for homework, she stood and giddily pranced about the room.

“Are you really sure Doc?” Natalie asked, still trailing a hurrying Victoria.

“As sure as your big dick,” she giggled and turned the corner, leaving Natalie standing there, slack jawed and wondering. A little light went on in her brain. She turned and jogged down the hallway to her office.

Back at the dorms, Christine was welcomed back as if she had saved the world. Everyone on the floor turned out to greet her. Greta and Donna hugged her hard as Joanna and Ann worked to cleave a path through the gaggle of girls.

Once inside her room, Christine laid down on her bed and sighed. Ann and Donna sat on her bed next to her. “It’s good to sleep in your own bed, ya know? I hated that place. I don’t know how Glory can stand it.”

“Well, we’ll see what we can do about that,” Donna said, standing up. “You sleep and we’ll take you to breakfast.” Christine smiled and soon was alone in the dark room. With a contented sigh, she soon was asleep.

Natalie dialed a number, sat down and kicked her boots up onto her desk. “Miss Tyler,” came the answer.

“Tammy? Get your sorry muscled ass over here right now.”

“Who the fuck is this? Natalie? You realize I could break you in half honey.”

“Not for THAT. I’ve got a little info that might be helpful to the Cum Team.”

“What kind of info?” asked Tammy, hesitantly.

“Just get over here super cock and find out.” Natalie giggled as she hung up.

Tammy hung up with a growl and turned over in the huge bed. “Who was that hon?” asked Cary Young (the health teacher) as she turned a page of a book propped up on her huge belly.

“Oh, Natalie. I’ve got to go over to the steam plant.”

“Don’t be too late. You have an early practice to coach tomorrow.”

“I know it,” Tammy said as she forced her mountainous body to stand. “Won’t be long.”

Natalie stood up when Tammy Tyler the physical fitness teacher and Cum Team coach entered, a perturbed scowl on her face. “Okay what’s this all about?”

“When is the meet with the Germans?”

“Two weeks,” Tammy sighed.

“And are most of your team on the same cycle?”

“Don’t know. Why?”

“Oh, well, if you KNEW, you might be able to win at the meet.”

“We’ll beat the crap out of the krauts.”

“I can make it a sure thing.”

“Listen, I don’t like this cheating crap,” Tammy growled and to turned to leave.

“Who said anything about cheating?”

Tammy stopped and turned back. “Then out with it. I’m tired and I have early practice in the morning.”

Natalie smirked. “Aw poor baby, all tired with Cary’s bun in the oven.”

Tammy clenched her fists in anger, then relaxed. “What is it?”

“I need one of your great throat jobs and I’ll tell you.”

“I’m with Cary now and seems I heard tell you’re with Darla.”

“We have an open relationship.”

“Well I don’t.”

“Aww, come on. You used to love to suck me off,” Natalie whined. “Besides the news I have is so worth one little bump in the road.”

“Heaven help me,” Tammy sighed as Natalie smiled, unzipped her shorts and kicked them off, offering her full package to the mommy mountain of muscle.

It didn’t take ten seconds for Natalie’s shaft to fully engorge to its full twenty five inches. It bucked and pulsed about in anticaption.

Tammy strode over, knelt and began to inhale Natalie’s shlong easily. Once her stretched jaw and lips met Natalie’s pelvis, she grabbed the woman about the waist and stood up.

“Wheeeeeeee,” Natalie groaned, already feeling Tammy’s huge yet tight throat begin to massage and vibrate a low growl about her shank. Balancing Natalie ninety degrees, the two made a perfect “T”. Natalie put her arms on Tammy’s massive shoulders to keep her balance as Tammy pressed the woman up and down, dragging out a foot of super engorged, super hard girl cock then dropping it back down her gullet, all the while keeping up with her deep growling sounds.

Natalie was already experiencing mini orgasms sending large dollops of pre cum straight into Tammy’s tummy.
“GAAWWWDDD,” Natalie groaned huskily. “I love it when you do this to me.”

Tammy continued to press Natalie up and down for several minutes, unceasingly, unwaringly. Her massive strength didn’t even flag at the effort.

“I’m so close,” Natalie whispered out, her head drooping at the sheer pleasure of one of Tammy’s throat fucks. Sadly, it was over too soon, at least for Natalie.

Her sack bucked about Tammy’s face as her cock bloated and sent her scalding swimmers down into Tammy’s insides. Tammy just kept up with her growling and pressing, pretty much wanting it over so she could find out this special news.

“O-okay,” Natalie said around the drool dripping from her mouth. “God, I’m so wiped out.”

Tammy bent down, pulled her body from the withered and slimy, but surprisingly still post orgasmic bloated cock and let it fall, dripping and gooey against Natalie’s shaky legs.

Tammy cleared her well used throat and stood up. “Now what’s this news.”

“Doctor Vic thinks she knows why Glory is the way she is, why and HOW she can affect others.”

“So?”

“You heard about Christine Gueverra?”

“Yeah, got a note from Dean Meeker. All the teachers did.”

“Christine was just three days from her period. Almost the same for Glory.”

“I’ve got to go Nat. This shit isn’t anything to me.”

“Wait. If you know your team is on the same cycle, and Glory is with them, with hers close to theirs, well, then, she can affect them like she did with herself in first years homeroom and with Christine on Friday night,” Natalie said simply, sitting down and propping her feet up on her desk, neatly arranging her cock across a thigh to let the remnants drip on the old tiled floor.

Tammy wiped her face to clear her thoughts. “You’re telling me that all my girls, from the volume squad to strength and distance too?”

“All of it, all of them winners. It’s pure gold.”

“And if my girls aren’t on Glory’s schedule? What then? I guess I could just fuck you for getting me out of bed like this.”

“I couldn’t let you.”

“You won’t LET me. But I’ll still fuck you.”

For the first time in Natalie’s life she felt shaken and swallowed hard. She knew if she took Tammy’s tube up her slim twat, she’d be ruined for life, if she survived.

“You just find out about your girls. I’ll do the rest.”

“Fine,” Tammy said and left.

Natalie blew out some air for relief and dialed the phone.

“Hey Doc, so what’s the verdict?” A knowing smirk broke across Natalie’s scheming face. “That’s all I needed to know. Good night Doc.”

Prancing with self satisfaction, she found Darla working in the shop. “Get over here and suck my dick Darla. I need to think.”

Darla, dirty from working with all her tools and the materials, shrugged, dropped the wrench she was using and knelt down between Natalie’s still sweaty thighs. Hauling up that honey howitzer was easy, swallowing it was harder. But Darla made a valiant effort, the reward was receiving a bellyful of Natalie’s natural nourishment.

No comments: