WARNING--WARNING--ADULT MATERIAL AHEAD--WARNING--WARNING
Dodson's Dream: Victor 3
By: Hell-Scythe
fin
Year 10 PC, May 16
Sam awoke at 1:00 pm. She could hear Stan doing something downstairs, and she assumes he was just cleaning. She slid out of bed and wander over to the bathroom and into the shower, relaxing as the warm water flows down her body. She always found it fascinating to watch the water flow around her 4 breasts. This is while she had Stan install a mirror in this shower. She gazed into the mirror, in front of which stood an Asian woman in her prime. Five foot tall with straight black hair that fell to the middle of her back accentuated her two rows of breasts. As she cleans herself, her mind drifted to the topic of last night. It scared her not knowing what happened, so her mind invented a story. She just had really great sex. Yeah, that's all that happen. Nothing to worry about. After her shower, she went downstairs to get something to eat. She found Stan in the kitchen making some food.
“You have been busy this morning.”
Stan turns in surprise.
“You’re up! How are you feeling?”
“Great.”
Sam stretches her arms.
“You were really out of it when I found you last night.”
“Yeah, well, that's what happens when I have too many great orgasms.” Sam lies to herself and Stan.
“So, was that woman one of the test subjects?”
“You know I can't tell you...”
Stan slides a cock around each of Sam's feet, and then slowing coils them up her legs.
“You can tell meeee...”
One of Stan's cocks reaches Sam's pussy and slowly traces it. The other continues north.
“No. I can't. But that should make you stop. I AM hungry.”
Sam grabs the cock that was heading north and sucks off the head. Then Stan plunge a cock into her pussy while letting the rest of them wrap around her body. Several of his cocks go to the back of her head to awake her cocks. Sam's cocks quickly grow out and weave them in between Stan's mass of cocks. Sam uses her 3 long cocks to stimulate more and more of the tips of his cocks. Stan's eyes roll back in his head as the pleasure builds until he can't take it any more and about half of his cocks cum.
“WOW!! You have never gotten that much of me to cum all at once before. That was unbelievable…”
Stan broke off mid sentence in awe. There in front of him was Sam with her 3 cocks fully grown out at about 40' long.
“Wha...what happened to you? I thought you could only grow out 6'!?”
Sam's mind raced quickly to come up an answer for Stan. Yet again, she didn't know and it scared her. So the answer was another lie to both of them.
“I… I exposed myself to… a… a minor experiment… Please don't tell anyone. I did it for you. I thought you would like it.”
Stan stood in awe. He knew Sam was always quite happy with her body. To do something like this, to risk so much just to please him, shocked him.
“Do… Do you not like?”
Sam's face pleading with him to accept all of this. Stan just grabs her and pulled her close.
“Yes. I like. But you didn't have to do this for me. I love you.”
They kiss passionately. Sam's mind relaxes. Stan accepted the lie, so Sam can accept it too. Who cares what the truth is, this will work.
“Don't worry, I will not tell anybody about your little secret. Now, where were we?”
Stan slides a fresh cock into her pussy and they continue to make love for most of the day.
Year 10 PC, May 28
It had been 2 weeks since Cindy had become a mutant and boy has she been busy. About 4 hours each day or so, she has been searching the park, trying to find the man she saw in her vision. She has had no luck so far, however she has kept herself busy with other things as well. She dropped out of school and found a new place to live in the mutant slums. She decided that she prefer to live there; she doesn't have to hide what she is. Her new place is a run down church. She like the idea of having cathedral ceilings and what better place to find them than an old church. The place was very cheap; it seems not many mutants want to be reminded of the old religions. She figures it will give her a chance to do some major redecorating. Today Cindy is in the process of packing up all of her stuff from her old house when the doorbell rings. Cindy looks shocked.
“Who could that be?”
Cindy looks out the peak hole and sees Nancy looking nervous. Of course Nancy normally looked nervous. Nancy is 4'4", a thin little girl in her early 20s. She had on a long brown skirt that came to her ankles, brown shoes, white socks and a drab blue long sleeved blouse. Nancy barely had A-cups, but instead she had to wear a bra because it is the proper thing to do. She is the type of girl that isn't noticed, even in a small group of people. Nancy was the closes thing to family that Cindy had. Cindy was an only child and her parents died 4 years ago. This left Cindy enough money to go to college and buy this house. Of course with her new life starting, the money means that she can live in the mutant slums for 7 or 8 years before needing a job. Cindy was planning to leave her old life behind, but Nancy....
“JUST A MINUTE NANCY, LET ME GET SOMETHING ON.”
Cindy was currently wearing a pair of panties that covered half of her pussy. She quickly went to her suitcase to grab some of her new cloths. She tossed on a skirt and one of her new blouse designed to handle her breasts. She then open the door in such a way so Nancy couldn't see her until the door was closed behind her.
“Come on in.”
Nancy walks in.
“Mrs. Nelda said you dropped out of school. What is going oooon....”
Nancy's sentence trailed off as she saw her friend. Cindy chuckles nervously.
“What do you thing?”
Cindy does a twirl.
“What... What happened to you?”
“You, you don't like?”
Cindy looks sad, she knows if she takes this tact with Nancy that she will back down and accept her new look. Cindy was right.
“No, no it is find. I'm just... a little surprise... you look... great.”
Cindy smiles gently.
“Come, sit down. I'll tell you what happen.”
The two of them found comfortable seats among the boxes.
“So, about 2 weeks ago I was sunbathing in the park. You know the one I like to go to.”
Nancy nodded.
“When a guy sneaked up and injected me with this serum.”
Nancy's eyes widen.
“He didn't ask you!”
Cindy shrugged.
“I guess it was a bit rude at the time, but I can't argue with the results.”
Nancy thinks to herself, “A bit rude?”
“So did it hurt?”
“Oh, just the opposite. It was very, very.....orgasmic.”
Nancy blushes and turns away for a moment.
“Sense then I have been spending a couple of hours a day in the park looking for that man. But, I haven’t found him yet.”
“So.... What is with all these boxes and you dropping out of school?”
“Well, I can't really go to school looking like this and I have decided to move to a new places that will fit my needs better.”
Nancy droops her head.
“So you are going to move into the mutant slums?”
Cindy reaches out raises her chin.
“Don’t be sad. You are always welcome to come visit.”
Nancy gives a weak smile.
“Now you must be dieing to see what change on me.”
Nancy’s eye goes wide.
“Oh no. I… I couldn’t…”
“Don’t be silly, aren’t you just a little curious?”
“Well…”
“Then it is settled. So first off are my breasts.”
Cindy starts to unbutton her blouse, expecting full well for Nancy to turn away. To both of their surprise, Nancy continues to stare. Cindy felt a little unnerved that Nancy is still watching her after she got her blouse off.
“As you can see, my breasts are quite large and don’t need a bra to stand out. They measure a foot out from my chest. A lot better that before when you had bigger breasts than me.”
Nancy thinks, “Why am I doing this. I shouldn’t be looking at another woman like this and it is CINDY to boot. But look at them. They are so nice big and round… NO this is wrong, but…”
“And these nipples, sure they look big now, but watch this.”
Cindy plays with her left nipple, witch is currently half an inch wide and an inch long. As she plays it expands to it’s erect size of an inch across and 4” long. By the end Cindy is stroking her nipple off like a small cock. Nancy sits enthralled. She thinks, “It is like a little penis.” Then Nancy notices that she is getting wet. She thinks, “I could just ride myself on… No that would be wrong. I shouldn’t be here. I should leave… no… that… that would be rude… I… I should stay. I don’t want to loss my only friend…” Nancy dreams about reaching out and grabbing Cindy’s nipple, stroking them, sucking them and finally riding them.
“Now for the real fun.”
Cindy undoes her skirt and let it drop to the floor, Nancy gasps. Where Cindy’s belly button should be was a clit the size of a golf ball and two pussy lips running down her crotch under her panties.
“So this is what I normally wear around the house. Do you mind?”
Nancy slowly shakes her head, never breaking gaze with Cindy’s clit.
“What do you think?”
Nancy breaks gaze and scans her whole body.
“It suits you.”
Cindy smiles.
“Watch this.”
Cindy removes her panties. Nancy stares as her eyes traces Cindy’s pussy from top to bottom. Cindy reaches over and grabs her volleyball. Giving an evil grin to Nancy, she slides it into her pussy. Nancy couldn’t believe it.
“You can get that whole thing in there!?”
“And it’s easy.”
Nancy is in awe.
“It is… It is… easy!?”
“Yep. I could probably get three or four in if I had them lying around. I have gotten much larger things in before. Maybe I’ll show you one day. Oh, and last thing.”
Cindy turns around and bends over, spreading her cheeks with her hands.
“Look. No ass. I can never be fucked up the ass again.”
“I can understand why you like your changes.”
Cindy reaches down and put her panties back on.
“So do you need help packing?”
“Actually, I could use a lot of help. Could you go rent a Ryder truck for the 1st? I can give you the money.”
“Yeah, no problem. So what does your mysterious benefactor look like? I could help look for him and it isn’t like I stand out like you do now.”
“That is an excellent idea.”
Cindy rummages though a box until she pulls out a pencil and paper. Then Cindy and Nancy work on a sketch of Victor. Nancy is a very good artist and in no time the girls have a picture of the man.
“I’ll go to the park whenever I have some free time to look for the man.”
“Thanks.”
“Well, I think I’ll take off for now. I’ll go get that truck lined up. I’ll be by tomorrow to help you pack.”
Cindy reaches over and gives Nancy a big hug.
“Thank you for your help and your understanding.”
“What are friends for.”
With that Nancy was off. She went over to Ryder and schedules a truck. Then she went to her apartment. She crash on her bed and start to daydream about making love to Cindy. She masturbated this idea until she came twice. Meanwhile, Cindy continues to pack boxes, relieve that her best friend accepts the new her.
Year 10 PC, April 1
With Nancy’s help, Cindy got everything packed in boxes before the 1st of April. On the 1st Nancy drove over with the Ryder truck. They spent all day loading all of her stuff. Then unloading it at Cindy’s new place. Nancy really like Cindy’s new place, so Cindy offered Nancy a room if she ever wanted to get a way from the world of the normal. Nancy warned Cindy that she would take her up on that offer from time to time.
Year 10 PC, April 4
It has been several days’ since Cindy got moved in. This evening she was at a local bar called “Slippery When Wet”. She was looking to get laid. After about an hour she spotted a good-looking man coming over to the bar. He looked like your basic good-looking guy. He is 5’11”, short black hair, well muscled and wearing a skirt. The skirt isn’t out of place in the mutant slums. Although naked is accepted, many men and women have gone to wearing just skirts. This adds intrigue for the women and allows men to hide a limp dick. In fact, that was what Cindy is wearing.
“So, come here often.”
The man look over mildly disgruntled and scales Cindy up.
“It has been a long day. All I want is a drink and a fuck. You don’t look like you can handle me.”
“Ohhh… How big could it be…”
The man sighed.
“Two feet wide, eight feet long.”
“Wow that is a big one.”
“Like I said, I have no interest in pleasing a women. I’m too tired.”
Cindy shifts on her bar stool and leans forward a bit. Then slides down the bar stool. Standing back up, she lefts her skirt up revealing the four legs of the stool keeping her pussy spread open.
“And think that was easy.”
The man turned order a drink, drink it in one gulp and turn back to Cindy.
“My place or yours?”
“Mine. I’m just down the street.”
Cindy removes the bar stool and the two of them walk down to Cindy’s places.
A short walk later.
“A church?”
Cindy smiles slightly.
“I just got it. I’m still redecorating.”
Cindy unlocks the front door and led the man in to the main room. Most of the pews had been moved to the sides. There were several queen size beds all push together to form one big bed in the middle.
“So what name should I scream out while you fuck me?”
“Huh, oh. Max.”
“Hi, I’m Cindy. Do you want to fuck me?”
Cindy grinning evilly as she removes her skirt. She then notices Max’s skirt beginning to bulge. A distinct shape of a cock quickly form. It grows larger and larger, finally pushing the skirt totally out of the way, revealing a massive ridged cock.
“MMmmmm… Ribbed for my pleasure.”
Max removes his skirt as his cock finish growing.
“WOW! You weren’t kidding.”
Cindy marvels at the towering cock in front of her, moves back to the bed, lies down and spreads her legs. Max moves over so just the tip of his cock is at the entrance to her pussy.
“Now just say when.”
Cindy thinks, “Like that will ever happened.”
Max starts to push in slowly, a bit concert at first that he will split this horny slut in half. His concerns are quickly erased. The more Max push into her, the bigger Cindy grows. Finally getting the getting the whole cock in, Cindy is now 20’ tall.
“Now I understand why this is your bedroom.”
Cindy nods, making her giant breasts to sway.
“So how do you thrust with that thing?”
It is Max’s turn to grin.
“I don’t.”
Cindy gasps as Max’s entire body vibrates. Cindy cums shortly there after, but Max continues. Cindy cums two more times, then Max reaches up and grabs her enlarged clit. The pleasure is too much. Cindy spasm as wave over wave of pleasure hits her until Max cums.
“Wow that was great. Why don’t you climb up her and play with my breasts.”
Max looks up at her breasts. She wasn’t kidding about climbing. In front of him were two enormous breasts. Max pulled his shrinking cock out of her pussy and scurry onto her tummy. Suddenly, Cindy reaches over and slides a pew into her pussy.
“What… What’s that for?”
“Huh. Oh, to keep me big. The more things I put into my pussy the bigger I get. This way you can explore the rest of me.”
With that Max starts to scale the twin peaks of Cindy. After a bit of trouble, causing Cindy to giggle, Max reached the top of peak Right Nipple. Before him was a nipple the size of his cock. He knew how to handle this. He treated the nipple as if he was masturbating.
“Hhhhmmmm… You are really good at that.”
“I had a lot of practice with something this big.”
After a bit of fun.
“Come down here and startle my neck.”
Cindy points at a spot in between her breasts. Max slides down her breast to the spot. Leaning against her breasts, with one foot resting on each collarbone, Max relaxes.
“This could be a good places to read a book.”
“Oh really.”
Cindy tilts her head forward and licks Max’s crotch.
“Mmmm… or for other things too.”
Max’s cock stirs with Cindy’s help. Soon Max is at his full spender, switch is when Cindy gives him one hell of a blowjob. After he sprays cum all over Cindy, who seems to like it, Max declares that he is done.
“Wow, thanks. Few women can get me off. It is nice when I find one.”
Max leans back against her breasts.
“So you are new in town.”
“Yep, just moved in on the 1st.”
“So, do you need a job? I could use somebody with your skills.”
Cindy evidently, didn’t realize the look that she gave.
“No, No. Nothing like that. I run the local grocery store, down on Double Dick and C-cup. It is a warehouse and I have all of this shelf space that I can’t stock and nobody can reach. You would be a big help.”
Cindy giggles.
“I hate puns. You know what I mean.”
Cindy thinks for a moment.
“Yes. I will do it.”
“Good, the store opens at 8:00 am, so you will need to be there by 7:00. Don’t worry about a uniform, I doubt you will be any one size for long and although I’m sure I have customers that would love to see you grow out of your clothing…”
Cindy giggles more.
“I’ll charge extra for that.”
Max grins.
“You will do fine.”
Year 10 PC, June 3
Meanwhile, Nancy has been exploring her own sexualities in the privacy of her apartment. One thing she has found that she likes a lot is to vacuum her apartment with her upright. Then masturbate with her fingers that are still vibrating. Today is a vacuuming day. Nancy has all of her homework done and is getting herself wet with anticipation as she vacuums her apartment. She currently wearing what she refers to as her sexy cloths. Grey sweat pants, white cotton panties and T-shirt, for her this was sexy, especially the fact that she isn’t wearing a bra. Only recently has she taken this brave step forward.
“God, I can’t take it anymore.”
Nancy removes her sweat pants. Her panties were nearly transparent around her pussy. She pealed off her panties and plunge her fingers into her pussy.
“Ooohhh…Yessss…”
As she fingers herself she stares at the vacuum, then an idea pops into her head. She removes her fingers from her pussy and grabs the vacuum hand. Lowering the vacuum down a bit, she slides the handle up against her pussy.
“OH GOD!”
She rubs back and forth, faster and faster.
“I can’t take it anymore!”
She change angles slightly and drives the handle into her pussy. She feels a sharp stab of pain as the handle pops her cherry. Blood runs down the handle, filling in all of the groves and a tear flow down her cheek. But not too much longer the pleasure returns even better than before leading to Nancy’s first orgasm.
“Oh, my that was good.”
Looking down at the vacuum, she turns it off and pull off the handle. After lying there for a bit to soak in all of the pleasure, she got up and cleaned off the handle and her pussy.
“I better lay off my pussy for a while and let it heal.”
Year 10 PC, October 8
Since May Nancy had been searching the park that Cindy used to go to sunbath, trying to find the man that made Cindy a mutant. She has had no luck for all these months and has started to get concerned with the coming of winter in a month or so. But today is her lucky day. She just walked over a hill when she spots a man who could be the guy from the drawing. She immediately ducks behind a tree and watches him. She follows him, at a safe distance, for about an hour. The longer she follows him, the more certain it is him. Especially since it seems that he looking for secluded people alone and sleeping. He never finds anybody, but she is sure he is the one to the point that she follows him in her car after he leaves the park in his. Nancy ends up in the warehouse district where she watches her target park inside one of the old warehouse. She waits a bit then drives around the building.
“Hmmm… No windows, one normal door and one garage door.”
Then she circles the area a bit finding a good parking place some distance away. She hikes over to the warehouse across the street and searches it. As she thought, it is vacant. After a bit, she finds a way in and scurries to a good spot where she can watch the entrances. Hours go by. Nancy looks at her cell phone.
“8:00, Cindy should be home by now.”
She dials Cindy’s number.
“Hi, Cindy.”
“Yeah.”
“This is Nancy, I found the guy.”
“YOU FOUND HIM!”
“Yeah, why don’t you come meet me. Park your car on 5th street next to my car just pass St. Charles. Then walk north 3 blocks. You will find a vacant warehouse. I’m on the second floor on the north side watching the building the guy went into. Oh and bring some food.”
“Got it. I’ll be there soon.”
Cindy hangs up and thinks, “Wow Nancy sure has change in the pass few months. It is as if she is finally getting out of that little conservative shell she always lived in.” Cindy then put on some cloths and grabs some food, then hoped into her car. On the way over, she called Max at the store and canceled their get together for tonight. When Max asked what was up, she told him that she was going to spend some time with Nancy. Max let it go at that, as he had no intention of trying to separate those two. An hour later, Cindy finds herself climbing into an abandon warehouse. She stubs about for a bit until she hears.
“Shh… Over hear.”
Cindy moves over to the sound to find Nancy sitting next to a window looking out. Cindy notices that Nancy’s clothes were bordering on risqué for Nancy’s normal outfit, she had on a pair of blue jeans, tennis shoes, a light jacket revealing a casual blouse underneath, normal for anybody else.
“There, that is where he is.”
Nancy points at the building to the north.
“There aren’t any security cameras, but look at the door.”
Nancy passes a pair of binoculars to Cindy.
“What is that by the door handle?”
“Good eyes. That is a keypad entry. I should be able to get pass it.”
Cindy raises an eyebrow.
“Hey, I don’t take CS and EE classes for nothing. Anyways, I think we should wait here and see if he comes out. At 3 AM I think we should try to go in, if he hasn’t come out before then.”
Cindy felt unsure, but nodded, as Nancy seems to be on the ball with all of this. Hours pass. They had dinner. More time elapse. Nancy looked down at her cell, 3:09 AM.
“It is 3. Lets go.”
The girls exited the vacant warehouse and move over to the one they had been watching. It was dark out; the only light was from the moon and a street light down a few blocks. The only sound that could be heard was the crickets in the distance.
“You keep a look out, I’ll work on the door.”
Nancy whispers. Cindy nods. It takes Nancy 10 minutes to get the door open. Both of them quickly get into a hallway and shut the door only to find another security system; this one took Nancy a half an hour to crack. When that door open it revealed a large laboratory. The girls explore the lab. Nancy comes across a needles injector and several cartages for it. All but one she recognize as sleeping drugs. The other one just has ‘B-32’ labeled on it. Cindy finds the man passed out on a bed still in his lab cloths. She mouths to Nancy.
“This is him.”
Nancy loads one of the sleeping cartages into the injector and creep over to the man. She injects the drug into his neck. He mumbles, then fall into a deep sleep.
“What did you do?”
“Don’t worry. He will just be asleep for quite some time.”
Nancy them go over and starts seeing what type of info she can find on his computer. She looks up to see Cindy naked and removing the man’s clothes.
“What are you doing?”
“Come here I need your help.”
By the time Nancy got over to the bed, Cindy had the man’s clothes off.
“So what do you need MY help for?”
“Well… I can tap into a persons memories if they enter my pussy.”
“Wh… What? Really!”
“Yeah, but it is really hard if not impossible to get a limp body into a pussy.”
“I can imagine.”
Nancy giggles. Cindy rolls her eyes.
“So if you can help me…”
“Witch end goes in first?”
“Head first.”
Nancy giggles some more as she places his head at the mouth of Cindy’s pussy.
“Now what?”
“Just push him in.”
Nancy tries to ‘push him in’ without any luck.
“This isn’t working. It is too hard to push him. Hmmmmm… What if I pull him in? Do you mind?”
Cindy was VERY surprise. She never thought this would ever happen, let alone Nancy suggesting it. Cindy just nodded.
“I better get rid of these clothes then.”
Nancy proceeded to strip naked. Then Nancy moves the man out of the way so she could get in. She grabs Cindy’s pussy lips and spread them apart. Nancy own pussy was drenched already.
“I’m going to go in feet first, if that is ok. It will be easier to pull him in.”
Cindy simply nodded in total awe what was happening. With that, Nancy put one foot in. She could feel Cindy’s pussy expand to accommodate her. Then she slide her other leg in. Nancy thought it was sort of like sliding into a wet sleeping bag. She slowly worked her way in. The further she got in, the big Cindy became, the easier it was to get in her. Finally, she got in farther enough that she started to drag the man in with her. It took a bit, but she got him in.
“So, can you read my thoughts?”
“No, you have to get him to a special spot. Ooohhh… yes.”
“I found it, this may take a little while.”
“Oooohhh… Noooo… hurRRRey…Mmmmm… yeah… take your time…”
Nancy started moving the man to the spot when his hard cock brush against her tummy. She reaches down to confirm what she thought that was. Sure enough, the man’s cock is rock hard. Nancy thinks for a minute, then shifts and mounts his cock. Nancy thinks, “Oh yes. This is the perfect way for my first time with a man. Riding an unconscious man’s cock while inside my best friend’s pussy. It doesn’t get any more twisted than this.” Nancy rides the cock until she cums a few times. Cindy doesn’t know what is going on but moans the whole time. Finally she gets him into position.
“MMMMmmm… There, you got it.”
With that Nancy slides out of Cindy’s pussy. Cindy moans and plays with her nipples and clit while Nancy goes over to the computer. Nancy doesn’t bother putting her clothes on or even cleaning up. After a few minutes.
“His… His name is Victor… Victor Naytor. He… He works for the UHC…”
“What else? I just cracked his password.”
“It… It will take me some time to sort though all of these memories…”
“Ok.”
Nancy work on the computer while she casually fingers her pussy. Half an hour later, Cindy orgasm and expel Victor, Nancy decides it is best to stop playing with herself. After Cindy regains her senses, she puts Victor back on the bed, and then moves over to Nancy.
“So, what did you find out from him?”
“Quite a bit. It is still hard to sort out it all. I just downloaded a LOT of science stuff. But I know what he is working on. His main goal is a total knowledge of how genetics works. To do that he needs to study mutants and compare them to humans.”
Nancy nods her head.
“His problem is that the UHC is getting close to finding a cure. If a cure is found, he wouldn’t have any new data to work with.”
“So he designed a way to make mutants?”
“That is only part of what he is trying to do. He is trying to design a mutant that can mutate humans.”
Nancy’s pussy begins to moisten.
“His first test was on a women named Susan. She mutated, but couldn’t mutate others. The next test subject was me. We both came from a serum based off a recently transformed mutant. I have heard that the MLF is getting close to making mutants. It must have been them. He used the serum on me to see if it would still work after a few days. Basically seeing if the magic component had to be fresh. He found that it did need to be. Sense them he has been acquiring mutant samples and extracting the magic residue. With that he made serum B-32.”
Nancy glance over at the cartage labeled ‘B-32’.
“However, he was concern that the serum was too strong. So he made B-16 and gave it to someone named Brandy.”
“I found a file on Brandy in the computer.”
“Let me see.”
Cindy sits down at the computer and begins typing intently. While Nancy silently palm the B’32 cartage and loads it into the injector.
“Ok, I can tell you what happen leading up to this video here.”
Cindy pointing at a video file on the computer, while Nancy slips the injector behind her back.
Year 10 PC, October 5
“It had taken me months of work, but I was finally done. B-16 was all ready to go. I had got B-32 done a couple of days ago, but there is no way that is safe to use on humans. All I need was a test subject and I’m ready to go.”
Victor picked up the phone and dialed Brandy.
“Hel… uh …lo… uh …this… uh …is… uh …Brandy…”
“Brandy, are you ok? This is Victor.”
“Yeah… uh …just… uh …with… uh …a… uh …client…”
“Are you still interested in being the center of one of my experiments?”
“Oh, god… yes… uh …I… uh …do…uh …When…?”
“Now.”
“Can… uh …Bob… uh …come… uh …to…?”
“Blindfold him and come on down.”
“Bob, you mind trying something new? Bob’s in, we will be down in 30. See you then Vic.”
Thirty minutes later, Brandy and a blindfold Bob shows up.
“Brandy, why don’t you go over there. Bob, you can take off the blindfold. Come with me.”
Bob takes off the blindfold and follows Victor to another room.
“Wait here until that door opens over there. Then enter that room and do whatever sexual act you want with Brandy as long as you stay in the room beyond that door. Any questions?”
“Is this going to cost extra?”
“You don’t say a word to anybody and I will cover the price for this morning.”
Bob got a big smile.
“Deal.”
With that Victor shut the door and moved over to Brandy. Brandy was already naked ready for whatever.
“So Vic, this is the same stuff you gave to Susan?”
“No, I have change the formula some.”
“But, it will still change me, right?”
“I give no guaranties. But, it should. You still want to do it?”
“Yep, hit me.”
“Get in the testing chamber first.”
Brandy gets in the testing chamber and Victor injects her with the B-16 serum.
At this point Cindy starts the video file on the computer. They see Brandy pacing around in the glass chamber. Brandy is 5'9" tall, long straight red hair and D-cups. Her weight match what her height and breast size should make it. So she wasn't thin and yet not really fat. 10 minutes go by, nothing. 20 minutes, nothing. 30 minutes, 40 minutes, an hour, nothing.
“Anything yet?”
Brandy gets up off of the floor and checks out her body.
“My butt has ‘STEEL WORKS’ imprinted on it from this floor.”
Victor sighed.
“Can I get Bob in here, I’m a little bored.”
“Sure.”
Victor throws a few switches and the airlock extends to let Bob in. Bob and Brandy immediately starts having sex. Victor watches the readouts. Nothing. Victor was about ready to give up all hope when Bob came. All of a sudden sensors start reading changes in Brandy. Just as sudden, Brandy grows out a cock. Brandy look down with joy. Then starts jumping up and down.
“I have a DICK! I have a Dick! I have a DICK!”
This causing her boobs to bounce up and down and her cock to flop about. She stops jumping and look down.
“It is small, but… but, I can move it.”
Sure enough her 6” cock is prehensile. The rest of the video shows Brandy getting fucked several more times but nothing else happens. This is a small side file in Brady’s directory listed as post.doc, in it the girls find notes stating that Brandy has lost a few pounds and have been fucked by two other guys, each one causing her to grow out a new cock. She now has 3 cocks.
Year 10 PC, October 8
“So that what we know. I have more genetic stuff in my head, but I think it will take weeks to sort all of that out.”
“So I guess the only thing left is this!”
Nancy pulls out the injector and injects herself in the neck. Cindy reads the label as B-32.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? You have to get in the testing chamber.”
Cindy couldn’t believe it. Little Nancy had just shot herself up with a possibly lethal does of serum. Cindy rushed Nancy into the testing chamber and quickly turned on all of the sensors to record this. She didn’t even think about the fact that she didn’t have to concentrate for this information or why she wanted the data in the first place.
“MMMmmmm… Oooohh… YESssss… AAAAaaaahhh…”
Nancy continues to moan in pleasure as her body changes. Nancy grew until she is 5’11”. She stays thin, but obtain sexy curves across her entire body. Her anus reformed into a second pussy. Her overall appearance just says fuck me now. The only things that don’t change are her breasts. They stay at barely A-cups.
“Grrrr… Cindy… Let me out. I need to ride his cock.”
Cindy waits for a bit to check the sensors. Then go over to Victor and moves him to the testing camber.
“Only if you wait for me to get him in and you don’t leave the chamber.”
Nancy agrees and Cindy opens the testing camber, giving Victor to Nancy. Nancy lies him down as Cindy shuts the door. Cindy rushes back to the sensors to watch Nancy startle Victor. Cindy thinks, “This will never work, he is limp.” Then Cindy watches as a white mist flows from Nancy’s pussy. On contact Victor’s cock immediately stands hard and ready. Nancy impales herself on the cock, riding it hard and fast. Cindy notices odd readings in Victor’s balls. Then Victor cums. He cums long and hard and he doesn’t stop cumming. 4 minutes later, Victor’s cock falls limp. Cindy can’t believe it. Victor just came for 4 minutes and not just a little. He came like a hose. Then she notices, Nancy’s breasts are now a firm A-cup.
“Sooo… Cindy. Interested in having a roommate?”
Cindy unlocks the testing chamber. Nancy strides over to Cindy and gives her a big hug.
“I think we can work something out.”
Nancy kisses Cindy while she stokes on of Cindy’s nipples.
“So, ever fucked somebody with one of these things?”
Cindy couldn’t believe it. She just shook her head slowly.
“Well there is a first time for everything.”
Nancy moved Cindy to the ground so both of her breasts jutted straight up. Then she pushed a nipple in each of her pussies and rode her for a while.
“Fun, but I prefer guy’s cock. The jet of cum at the end is just so refreshing. I think we both enjoyed it more when I road Victor while he and I were IN your pussy.”
Cindy almost went white. She quickly looked down at her pussy.
“You… You… You had sex in my… …pussy?”
“Oh you not going to tell me you didn’t enjoy it…”
Nancy strokes Cindy’s clit.
“I thought you were the one that always said we should have a threesome.”
“Yeah, well…”
“Well now we have and I like it. We should do it more. And maybe next time it doesn’t just have to be 3.”
Nancy grins.
“Now lets go to your place before sleeping beauty wakes up.”
With that they collected their cloths. Cindy got dress. Nancy decided not to and just put on her shoes. They left the lab and headed back to their cars. They were almost to their cars when they heard a noise up ahead. They peak around the corner to see 3 guys and a girl trying to steal Nancy’s car. Cindy look concerned; punks like those are normally armed. But Nancy wasn’t concern in the lease. She stepped around the corner in the open.
“Hi, boyssss… Need some help.”
The four punks all look up. One pulled a knife.
“No, I think we will just help ourselves.”
The three guys begin walking towards Nancy. The girl decided to sit on the car and watch. Nancy took a deep breath. Everybody thought she was going to scream, but instead she just blew at them. Cindy could just barely make out the white mist that came from Nancy’s mouth. She doubted the others could even see it. The girl on the truck laughed when Nancy didn’t scream.
“Oh, no. You blew at us.”
But the guys had a different reaction. The one with the knife dropped it and all 3 suddenly acquire raging hardons. One of the punks had pants so tight that his cock simply rips a hole in his pants. The three guys run to Nancy. The one with the torn pants start fucking her front pussy, while his friends work quickly to free their cocks. The girl stops laughing. She couldn’t believe her eyes.
“They… They’re fucking her…”
Then the mist reaches her. As sudden as with the guys, her pussy becomes drench. She looks around for a partner and sees Cindy. She race over to her then drop to her knees. Looking up Cindy’s skirt she spies her enlarge clit. She lunges her head forward and eats Cindy’s pussy out. She has no idea why she is doing this. She has never liked girls and Cindy seems as surprise as the punk girl. Meanwhile, Nancy has a cock in both of her pussies and one in her mouth. But, the punks don’t last long and before you know it Nancy has 3 cocks spraying cum in her. One cums for just a minute, another cums for 4 minutes and the last cums for 9 minutes. Cindy watches as Nancy’s breasts swell up to B-cups. The 3 punks fall unconscious. Nancy smiles as she cups her new breasts. She then turns to the final punk. Strides over behind her. Nancy reaches around and undoes her pants. Pulling both her pants and panties to her knees, Nancy looks up at her friend smiling.
“Do you like your friend?”
Cindy nods.
“Then watch this.”
Nancy’s clit begins to grow. It grows out to a foot long cock. She runs her hand along the underside.
“It feels sooo gooood to have this thing.”
Cindy just stared; enjoying the oral sex the punk is performing. Nancy lines her cock up with the punk’s pussy and fucks her. Both the punk and Nancy moans with each thrust. The punk begins fisting Cindy’s pussy. Normally the punk couldn’t handle a cock this long, but she seems to not have a problem now. Nancy doesn’t last long. She feels the powerful orgasm building quickly and right before she cums, she has a choice. Three choices. Create, change or destroy. Nancy knows she has little time to choose, so she picks change. Cum blast out of her cock, filling the punk and Cindy sits back and watches. As Nancy cums, her breasts shrink back to A-cups. Then she notices the punk. First her t-shirt is ripped off as two new arms grow out. Both right below the original, each ending with a cock on the end. Along with the new set of arms comes a new set of breasts. All of her breasts swell up from A-cups to C-cups. Finally, her tongue lengths to 4’ long. Nancy pulls her cock and they watch it revert to a clit.
“I did it. I finally made a serum that works.”
“You mean Victor did it…”
“Umm…yeah.”
Cindy thought, “Did I say ‘I’?”
“Anyways, it seems I have to store up cum to do it and I had several options to choose right before I cum. But, that’s for another day. I’m tired, let’s go back to your place.”
Cindy and Nancy got in their respected cars and drove back to Cindy’s place.
Everybody can thank my wife for spending the time to proofread my story.
MIstress Of Ceremonies

No comments:
Post a Comment