MIstress Of Ceremonies
Sunday, February 10, 2008
SAND IN THE MOUTH
Here's the story. Ya'll know the picture basil_jelly uses, the futa on the beach. Come on, you know. I hope this is worthy.
SAND IN THE MOUTH
My name is Sarah. Just this year I became a member of the metropolitan ocean force (MOF) as a skilled lifeguard. I was issued both a one piece and two piece blue swim suit. I usually wore the two piece so I could get a tan and hide the bulge of my girl cock and balls easier. Not to say I was ashamed or anything, but decorum on the beach was the rule.
I can’t tell you how many complaints I got of girls sucking Mutas or girls and guys sucking Futas on the beach. There are many signs all over stating NO SEXUAL ACTIVITY OF ANY KIND on the beach. I mean, this is for the kids benefit mostly. A six year old does not need to learn about sex yet, ya know, let alone SEE it!
I get pissed off on those calls because then my attention is taken away from my true job, watching the swimmers. I trained so hard, many hours of swimming and learning rescue techniques to let some sex addled little bitch or bastard let me lose someone to drowning.
Though the MOF is integrated with the local police force I tend not to call them unless it is absolutely necessary. With my large C cups bouncing around, my slim figure sure catches the attention when I am running to the infraction. Usually everything calms down by the time I get there, the guys or girls cumming watching me run to them. I give them a verbal warning and tell them I will notify the police next time I see them doing anything wrong on the beach. These high schoolers usually quiver and know NOT to do that on an open beach again. I most often suggest next time to take it to the car.
That gets a good natured laugh, no hard feelings and off I go back to the tower. I work usually until dusk. In the summer, because I take classes during the day at the local junior college getting my generals out of the way, I work from about two in the afternoon until almost nine at night. Even then I am obligated to check all the fire pits just in case. The locals like to cook or sit by the fire at night, listening to the waves, watching the stars, and/or fucking openly.
Now at night, I don’t usually say anything unless the couple is unusually loud. Kids young enough not to know about this stuff should be home so I just keep going, making sure the fires are well kept and in the pits.
About the middle of the summer this year I began to see a woman strolling along the shore in her bikini, her short straight hair cut into a bob, her massive breasts stretching the tight material almost to the breaking point and her panties stuffed with a very large girl cock.
Usually I see her through the binoculars as I scan the waters. I almost hate seeing her because she does draw my attention from the swimmers. But I can’t fault her on her exquisite beauty. Definitely a head turner and cock expander. No question.
Her skin was dark from all the sun tanning. I usually could tell it was she with my naked eyes. A couple of weeks ago the woman began to walk closer to my tower, close enough that I could see her face. She would look up at me and smile and I would look down at her and smile. That seemed as far as it was going.
Let me say I have a wonderful boyfriend. His name is Beau. Yeah, Beau, for real. And he has a wonderful twelve and a half inch cock. No lie. Nice, meaty balls too. He is a normal guy though. I have my C cups, my muscled stomach and slim hips with my eleven inch cock and lemon sized balls. We seem to be so right for each other. Though I can out fuck and out cum him, I really think I love him and hope to marry him one day. He makes me feel so special and can suck a mean cock, let me tell you!
But seeing this woman walk by closer each day was beginning to get to me. I noticed that I’d anticipate her arrival and already becoming semi hard. This woman had something and I didn’t know what to do. I tried to concentrate on the swimmers but as soon as I saw some tits or ass, well, I sprang a boner that reached a few inches below my hanging tits, standing out for all to see.
Even when I changed to the one piece suit it was noticeable because of my girth. That was just too much to hide. A couple of times this woman had me so close to bustin’ a nut that I sent a picture from my phone to Beau in class and sent a text that I needed relief. He was over in fifteen minutes, having left his graduate class to suck me off. The tower is constructed so that there is a solid railing about navel high with glass that slides open. I got to scan the waters for wayward swimmers and my girl dick got sucked off by my boyfriend. What more could a girl want?
Though Beau was kinda miffed at being called out of one of his medical school classes, he did swallow all I had. And that’s saying a lot. I promised to try and NOT call him in the future and wait until we were both home.
The next day I figured out how hard that promise would be. Sure enough, that woman came strolling closer still, so I could see her whole face and eyes. Out of frustration I waved her to me at the tower. She complied.
“Ma’am, um, why do you keep walking by my tower?” I asked.
“I live just across the road,” she answered in a sultry voice. My brain practically melted.
“Oh, well, uh, you see, um . . . . “ I stumbled to explain.
“Is something wrong?”
“Yes ma’am. You’re a distraction for me. Is it possible to have you NOT walk by my tower?”
The woman smirked and nodded. “Of course. I’ll walk behind your tower from now on.”
I felt bad but thanked her. I mean, a beautiful woman is great for getting the fires stoked but it does impair my job. I can’t let someone die because of my lust, right?
After she left my inner muscles lurched and sent a huge dollop of pre cum that saturated my swim suit, making it look like I spilled half a bottle of soda down my front. ‘Great,’ I thought.
That night I got home finding Beau studying. I pulled him from the desk and picked him up in a firemans’ carry and tossed him on the bed. Yeah, even weighing 168 lbs, I am strong enough to pick him up.
He whined and grumbled about homework but I shut him up quick by shoving my hardened cock into his sweet mouth. It didn’t take me long to blow down his gullet. I was so worked up by that woman that only about ten minutes of oral manipulation by Beau brought me off to a nice big cum.
After he was done with my girl dick I led him back to his studies and took a shower. What are girlfriends for?
I was off the next two days and almost missed seeing that woman but had classes and studying to do. At one point I had to do some surfing for info and got what I needed. While online I decided to look at the popular Futa sights. So many dick girls to look through. Then I saw an add on one of the thumbnail gallery sights for Futa Models. I clicked it and got the home page where I clicked the tour tab.
I saw lots of pics of dick girls. Then I gasped. One of the dick girls sure looked like the woman strolling on my beach. Now I know that the San Fernando Valley, the mecca of porn, wasn’t too far from my beach. Could this woman, labeled as LILLY, be the woman dominating my thoughts? I found a short clip of her and sure enough the woman was fucking another woman.
It HAD to be her. I jumped up from the computer, my girl cock expanding nicely under my sweat pants and ran into the bathroom. Kicking and pulling off my clothes I turned on the shower. I already knew I had stubble along my cock and pussy so I planned to shave while I was hard. In ten careful minutes I was as smooth as a baby’s ass and rarin’ to go.
I grabbed some conditioner and squirted it into my palm. Careful to keep my cock out of the shower spray I jacked off. It didn’t take me a minute before I was spewing my seed all over the tub and tile. ‘God dammit,’ I thought. ‘This fucking woman has me cock whipped.’
Cleaning up I finished my research and studying, working on an outline for my history paper. Beau came home horny and wanted some. I was now sated but gave him a very nice blow job and swallowed his cum. Then he cooked me dinner. Damn I’m good. To be honest, Beau is a great partner and I don’t abuse him. Not at all. Well, there was that time he got so drunk at a friends party that I fucked his ass, but he was passed out so that doesn’t count. Not really. Does it? He freaked out the next day taking a dump and all this opaque stuff came out with his shit. I told him it was the custard pie he had. I mean, he wolfed down three slices. Really!
The next day I was getting even hornier. I wanted to see this woman. But I had a fuck load of course work to do. Grudgingly I did it. Probably not to the best of my ability, but I did it.
Beau came home from working that day and I cooked him a nice Italian meal. Being part Italian my mother made sure us girls, my sisters and me, learned to cook for her man. Yeah yeah, yadda yadda yadda. Beau ate it all up, even with a few squirts of pre cum from my dick. Heee heee.
I was tired when we plopped into bed but Beau was persistent so I let him fuck me in my pussy. He was gentle yet driven. He actually fucked me for an hour! I came three times and he got off twice inside me. It was REALLY a satisfying fuck. Kudos to my main man!
Next day I went to classes, turned in my assignments and sat through all the lectures. Although my pussy was juicing very nicely the whole time thinking of this mystery woman who I thought might be Lilly, I stayed with it and got my notes down.
Krissy, my study partner wanted to go for coffee but I had to turn her down. Even though I was an hour early at the tower, I HAD to see this woman again. Jake, the lifeguard on duty was surprised I got there so soon.
“Wow, you’re early,” he said to me. I eyed his Muta package and sighed. ‘If only I was single,’ I thought. He was packing a nice soccer ball bulge inside his large trunks. But we were good friends so I never ever would jeopardize that. And I thought I loved Beau.
“Hey Jake. If you wanna go early, I’ll take over.”
“REALLY? Cool. I got my girlfriend getting off work soon.” He rushed to finish up his time card and ran to his car.
I picked up the binos and looked out. Because the day was a cooler one I had on my jacket and my one piece suit. There were a lot of sun bathers but only a few die hard swimmers and surfers. Lilly the mystery woman was no where to be seen.
I began to feel let down, lonesome, disappointed. I needed my fix and she didn’t give it to me. Then my reasoning kicked in. I couldn’t blame her for not being here. She can’t possibly make the beach every day.
I grabbed one of the uncomfortable plastic chairs and sat, scanning the waters. Soon the sun was setting, the sunbathers gathering up their things and leaving. Traffic on the coast highway was busy and the parking lot was clogged with cars trying to leave.
A few friends of mine from high school came by and said ‘hello’ and we talked awhile, me in the tower and them down in the sand. They finally moved on. I saw one fire going so I walked down, still scanning the water for swimmers and surfers. The portable transceiver radio I carried was hooked between my tits as I walked over. It was an older couple. They seemed so contented, watching the sunset, I just walked by behind them without saying a word.
Passing the rocky point I scanned the waters again. Something caught my eye. ‘Was that an arm?’ I asked myself. I refocused the binos and sure enough I saw an arm sticking out of the water. I tossed the binos, jacket and radio onto the sand and ran into the pounding surf. My strokes her strong and continuous. I looked up every so often to make sure I was on track to intercept the struggling person. I hoped it was a struggling person. I saw the arm again and raced as fast as I could to it. When I was very close I saw THE WOMAN surface and gasp for air. I shot to her and grabbed her about her chest, pacing an arm between her warm mammaries, holding her to my lower abdomen. I worked my legs in a frog like fashion and fought to get her to shore.
Once we were in standing depth, I helped her to the shore with my arm about her naked waist.
”Thank you,” she coughed. “I think I was caught in a rip tide.” In my mind I just HAD to laugh. There were no rip tides that were reported today. But I played along.
“It’s a good thing I got you,” I said, laying her on the sand, behind the rocky outcropping from the beach. We were isolated from everyone. My brain kicked in and I ran to my binos. I trotted to the top of a nearby dune and scanned the waters. It was empty. The sun was getting very low now, the sky darkening.
The woman lay on her back, panting, her girl cock now out of her bikini panties and hovering almost to her tits. I walked back eyeing her beauty.
“Is your name Lilly?’ I asked loud enough to be heard over the surf.
“Sometimes.” She seemed to be caught by surprise.
I knelt down between her spread legs and touched the base of her large cock. “What is your real name?” I said, squeezing that massive fuck bat with all I had.
“Oooohhh, okay. Alison. Alison Wilcox. I-I’m a model.”
“Yeah, thought so. You like to get wanked off? I saw your video.”
“Oh Gaaawwwwd yeeesss,” she hissed.
My brain was thinking hard. “Um, if I do this, you gotta strip. Both bra and panties,” I said forcefully. The woman’s eyes lit up and immediately pulled off the panties of the bikini. She sat up and untied the bra. She laid down, closing her eyes.
I saw her in all her naked glory. She was beautiful and voluptuous. My cock expanded inside my suit. ‘Shit’, I thought. “Got the fucking one piece on.’ I HAD to run up the dune again to see if any swimmers were out. Again, the waters were clear. The sun was now touching the water. I ran back to the woman.
“God, I want to suck you,” I whispered almost to my self. The surf had calmed down and she heard me.
“I want you to,” she whined.
I shivered with the thrill of going down on this awesome woman. Looking around, I pulled off my wet suit and lifted Alison’s stone hard cock.
“Ahh,” Alison gasped. I began licking on the wet cock head, cupping the woman’s tennis ball sized testes hugging her body. My stray finger flicked around Alison’s pussy lips. She hissed and brought her hips off the stand.
“Want me to lick your snatch?” I asked seductively while still jacking the immense cock around the partially covered head.
“P-please,” she groaned at my manipulations on her sex. I bent down and kissed the puffy lips. I spit a few grains of sand out of my mouth and tried it again. I was still getting grains of sand between my teeth. I always hated that feeling.
“Listen, there’s just too much sand down there. I’ll suck you off then since I’m almost off we can go back to your place. Okay?” I asked, moving my hand faster on the beautiful woman’s super hard girl dick.
“Ahhhh,” she whined at the sensations and began to undulate her hips up and down as if she was fucking someone. I spit onto Alison’s huge tube steak and used both hands to jack this gorgeous woman off.
“Gaaawwwwddd, I’m cumming,” she groaned deeply, gasping for air as I felt the voluminous cum vein engorge with its load. Expecting to see it spray far past Alison’s head, I was surprised as she jacked the cock over those giant gazongas to see Alison’s emissions trickle down between the deep valley of her cleavage and pool around her neck. Sarah was careful to keep going, aiming the pee slit over those really big tits. The cum still poured out, the volume around Alison’s neck now becoming a lake as it began to spill down the sides of her neck.
I took a huge slurp of the bubbling white gold, tasting the love offering from this angel. Now I'm no stranger to drinking cum. I liked the taste of my boyfriend’s and my own. And I've tasted many different cums during high school. But for some reason, this cum was the best. Maybe it was the risk of tasting it on a beach, out in the open. I couldn’t tell. All I knew was it was delicious.
I capped the gurgling pee slit and slurped mouthfuls out of this model. Alison lifted her hand and caressed my hair as she took her gift.
Practically dark now, Alison finished her satisfying cum. I stood up and help the bodacious model to her feet.
“Alison, follow me to the tower. I have to close things up.” I put on her one piece and the jacket, slinging the binos around my neck, carrying the radio. Alison didn’t bother to dress. She grabbed her bikini and followed, her swinging dong bumping around between her knees.
Avoiding any lurkers on the beach, I got to the tower, filled out my time card, put the equipment away and locked the door, grabbing Alison’s hand.
“My boyfriend is working tonight. And I want to fuck you so hard.”
Alison giggled. “I want you to. Then maybe I’ll fuck you.”
Sarah hugged her and kissed her softly. “I really want that. But one question. Were you really in trouble out there in the water?”
“Um, no. I wanted to seduce you and that was the best I could think of,” she said.
“Next time, just ask. It’s not a problem. Listen, when we get to your place, can we shower and get all the sand off? I hate sand in my mouth.”
Things were different now. I still live with my boyfriend and have wonderful sex with him. But I also have my fuck buddy Alison. She sucks me in the tower when I’m on duty as I scan the waters for troubled swimmers. I usually have several nice cums during the afternoon into my gorgeous friend’s mouth. And when Beau works nights, which he is doing more often now, I spend time at Alison’s rented house, fucking her or being fucked. Let me tell you having a huge twenty inch cock inside your pussy is one of God’s gifts. I literally spray out my cunt cum all over the place.
Though her cleaning bill is probably more than she expected, our love and satisfaction is total and complete. Beau knows of Alison. I don’t lie and never would ‘cheat’ on him. He understands and we’ve even had a few satisfying threesomes that I know he loved.
Although Alison’s tan is now fading a bit because of the time on her knees in the tower, she has been getting up earlier to keep it up before visiting me at the tower when I’m on duty.
Alison is a beautiful woman that finds me desirable. Beau finds me desirable. So life seems good. But I have just GOT to get back to my studies.
I was cumming from being rammed by Alison’s bludgeon last night and cried out, “I’ve gotta go study now. I’ve just got to get home.”
“Why?” she asked me.
“Alison, I can’t fuck my life away with no money.”
She giggled. “I fuck my life away. Though the money is VERY good.” As she emptied into my pussy I giggled, sending her seed all over the place between our entwined bodies.
I pulled her down and kissed her while she emptied her balls into my moist body.
“Beau might not like that,” I whispered into her panting mouth.
“He might if we were doing it together.” I cooed and hugged her tighter to my very satisfied body.
Story by Misfit446
Picture by Grendel

No comments:
Post a Comment